No announcement yet.

BlownEuros gtg 2009 - Sunday. April 5, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather permitting I'm still in. I could give a flying fucking cat turd about Englishtown's show n go.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.e30 View Post
      Who might still be going? Wouldn't mind the drive to see some others Euro's
      if you are wearing the same shirt as in your sig I'll bring my white warsteiner car :D

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        if you are wearing the same shirt as in your sig I'll bring my white warsteiner car :D

Shit, you better be wearing that shirt then...but Im not sure for which reason!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm in as well, but it's gonna be close with the car.
          -Dave
          2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

Ill be there, prob not with the eta though, but in good news, making it a 2.7i.

Comment

I'll be there but on the bike...
              Mr. Cleveland aka Jareezee

91' BMW 325iS-s54T (winter 09')
              05' Honda CBR1000RR (bike)

Comment

still going
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Still goin, My car is going to look like a piece of shiznit though.

Comment

In

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
                      Mike I've seen your car recently and believe me I've seen worse. Hope the parts car your buying from me will help with some parts. As of right now I'm still going.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.e30 View Post
                        Mike I've seen your car recently and believe me I've seen worse. Hope the parts car your buying from me will help with some parts. As of right now I'm still going.
                        More then you know. Atleast I will have a window with no cracks and trunk carpet.
                        Im going to take the LTWs to see if I can sell them there...

We can ride down together, kyle just got an e30 tonight and I got a few other people going.
                        So I will call you when I get to Allentown Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
                          Park next to mine, it'll look great! ;)

Oil cooler fittings arrived today! Hoses due in tomorrow. Car maybe running Sat, poss. driveable Sun?

Can't wait!

oh yea, exhaust. hmm.
                          -Dave
                          2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

I will call you when I get in the area. Maybe I will just meet up with you before before I get there.

Comment

What time is everyone planning on getting there? Possible meet up then large e30 caravan in?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That be cool-looks like i'm leaving our area with Mike and Kyle

Comment

Working...
                                X