Planning a Spring 2010 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning a Spring 2010 Meet

Anybody interested in planning a Spring 2010 meet? or is this are lame?
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

yeah, meets are lame, who would ever want to meet up and barbecue and talk about cars all day......

I'm definitely down, I really liked the Great Falls meet we had.
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Me too, e30 will be there once it gets exhaust.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

im down to now that i have a E30 to drive... even tho the MD guys already know what it looks like lol.

come on dont do it in Great falls i would like to actually have to drive more the 3miles to get to the meeting spot

E30 Turbo 2.8L - 60ft - 1.70 :: 1/8th - 6.99 :: MPH - 105.47 :: 1/4 - 10.66 :: MPH - 132.53
        *RIP* E36 M3 - 60ft - 1.944 :: 1/8th - 8.64 :: MPH - 80.00 :: 1/4 - 13.55 :: MPH - 99.95

Comment

^ We all have to drive a ways down there, lol, We have the weekly meet up here in College Park so we need to find a place that fits better with everyone, including some of the PA guys
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

i can get to drew's house in 35mins if there is no traffic... now when i picked up the car that was another story took me like 1hr to get there due to traffic.

E30 Turbo 2.8L - 60ft - 1.70 :: 1/8th - 6.99 :: MPH - 105.47 :: 1/4 - 10.66 :: MPH - 132.53
            *RIP* E36 M3 - 60ft - 1.944 :: 1/8th - 8.64 :: MPH - 80.00 :: 1/4 - 13.55 :: MPH - 99.95

Comment

we could always have a meet up in rockville or gaithersburg. but really, some place in DC is really going to be central for everyone, yet DC sucks for driving and meeting up at all.

Comment

DC would be most ideal, but the roads are horrible. I get scared driving the 4door through there with no oil pan guard.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

Comment

It looks like the meet with be in College Park once again. hahaha central location for PA? CP cant be more central.

I like gregs place, it was awesome, aside from the trash smell, and very uncentral, for VA guys its way too far.

I really like the meet at brody's old place, aside from the parking. IT was chill and we did some DIY stuff.

I didnt like the great falls one, cause we were so far from our cars.

I like it esp with alot of people showing up, we can all be doing different things.

Comment

Well there are a couple different parks we can look at: Greenbelt, Cherry Hill Road, The one by my old house. I would like to avoid the stereotypical parking lot meet.
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

suggestion....if the snow melts....do it weekend of 20 march and meet at summit point motorsports park in the main paddock. there is an scca competition school there that weekend. socialize, check out the e30's and watch 60+ racer wannabee's in all kinds of race cars try to get their road racing competition license. (this is NOT a PDX type school)

I will be there instructing. i must be nuts.
                      marshall
                      75 M2
                      87 325
                      97 m3
                      02 325it

Comment

hahahahaha awesome, That would be grand.

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

Comment

i might drive up from richmond if this comes together.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

i really dont care where the meet is.. i just want this snow to melt away...

offtopic for a sec

viet how do you like the raceskids skid plate.... have you bashed it at all??? i need one for the daily. also who thick is the metal as there site does not say.

Comment

Originally posted by mlytle64 View Post
                              suggestion....if the snow melts....do it weekend of 20 march and meet at summit point motorsports park in the main paddock. there is an scca competition school there that weekend. socialize, check out the e30's and watch 60+ racer wannabee's in all kinds of race cars try to get their road racing competition license. (this is NOT a PDX type school)

I will be there instructing. i must be nuts.
                              I like this idea!:-D

We also could have meet @ Agile Auto. We can dyno our cars, eat out, drink some beer etc

Artie
                              Last edited by Artie777; 02-10-2010, 03:18 PM.

http://www.subaru-tech.com Life begins at 30 psi. In boost we trust.

Comment

Working...
                              X