1990 E30 M3 Zinno/Black 77k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 E30 M3 Zinno/Black 77k

For Sale is my 1990 BMW E30 M3, built date 7/89 with a Clean Title. Since the first time I ever saw one of these cars I knew I had to have one. This car has been my pride and joy for the last 4 years. It has only been driven on sunny days and has never seen rain or snow. It has always been garaged. I have driven the car less than 1500 miles in the past 5 years and the oil has been changed before and after winter storage, with Mobil One 15w50 Full synthetic. The car has almost been washed more times than it has been driven.

I purchased the car in November of 2006 in Bedford Hills New York. The previous owner took very good care of the car and had it serviced regularly at BMW of Manhattan and Bimmers Only. I have a stack of service records that come with the car documenting all the service that has been performed over the last decade.

Engine/Transmission

The S14 Engine runs great, idles properly with no vacuums leaks. The motor pulls hard throughout the rpm range and has never been abused. The oil temp has always been above 140 degrees before being drive spiritedly. The transmission shifts smoothly through all the gears and has always been filled with Redline MTL.

Modifications
    • Turner Motor Sport chip
    • Evo II Adjustable cam gears
    • K&N Air filter
    • Short shifter kit
    • Oil Baffle
    • Polyurethane alternator bushings

Interior:

The interior is in excellent shape the dash is soft and has absolutely zero cracks. The leather seats have been condition regularly and have only minimal wear for their age. The carpet is clean and free of major stains.

Upgrades
    • Alpine 7894 head unit with Green/Amber color (to match interior lighting)
    • One piece illuminated leather shifter

Chassis/Suspension:

The suspension responses quickly and has amazing balance. All of the bushings are tight and feel great, the car handles like a dream. The underbody of the car has no rust and has never seen rain or snow.

• H&R Sport Springs
    • Bilstein Sport Shocks
    • Racing Dynamics Front Strut bar
    • Racing Dynamics Rear Strut bar
    • Ireland Engineering Front Sway bar with reinforcements
    • Ireland Engineering Rear Sway bar with reinforcements and adjustable end links.
    • Zimmer Cross Drilled Rotors Front and Rear
    • New tie-rod ends

Exterior:

The Zinnoberrot paint is in good condition for the age of the car. The car has had some paint work here and there over the years but has never been in a major accident. I believe all of the panels on the car are original. I took pictures of the vin tags on the fenders and doors but did not pull the rear bumper to check the rear quarter panels. The car has a small patch of rust below the windshield on the passenger side that can be seen in the pictures. The paint has been clayed and waxed regularly. Overall the car looks great for being 20 years old.

The car is equipped with 17inch Konig Five spoke wheels and Yokohama tires.

215/40/17 Up Front and 235/40/17 Rear.

I feel that I have described the car to the best of my ability. This is a fine example and a timeless classic. Serious inquires should come see this car in person because pictures do not do this car justice. If you have any questions please contact Colin.

Cell: (814)-574-1594

Email: colinsmith@nittanymotorworks.com

Asking 22k OBO

Pics w Craigslist Ad.

Very nice example man! Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will make someone very happy.

Comment

i wish you can wait couple of month.

Comment

Him and I agreed at $20000 (yesterday), left him a voicemail shortly after to discuss deposit and meeting place, never got a call back and I get an email late last night saying that he has many people interested in the car that I can have first crack at $22000. Buyer beware, kid seems to be a real toolbag.

Also ask him for pics of the top floor boards, rust at the base of the a-pillars usually means the floors are rusted along with the firewall.

GLWS
        sigpic

Comment

Sale pending.

The car has zero rust at the floor boards. I did agree to a price but without a deposit a deal isn't a deal. I'm not going to turn down another buyer at full asking price when he did give me a deposit immediately.

Yes I'm a real tool bag. Ill trade you Boardwalk and Park Place for all your Rail roads and the Water Company. Hows that for a deal?

More pictures are available per request.

Comment

I am not going to send a deposit to someone without talking to them first, that would be moronic. It would've been a deal if you called me back. Obviously you were holding out for more money - dick move. Oh well after more research I am glad, chasing rust on a car is no fun and expensive.

FYI - The sunroof drains get plugged and the water sits at the corners below the windshield and the rust spreads like cancer thru the firewal and floor boards.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexd View Post
              I am not going to send a deposit to someone without talking to them first, that would be moronic. It would've been a deal if you called me back. Obviously you were holding out for more money - dick move. Oh well after more research I am glad, chasing rust on a car is no fun and expensive.

FYI - The sunroof drains get plugged and the water sits at the corners below the windshield and the rust spreads like cancer thru the firewal and floor boards.
              Sorry but, if you were selling your car and someone offered you 2 grand more you would say no I told someone I would sell it to them for less? :roll:

Comment

I guess your word isnt worth anything. Mine is, I am in the car business and when I agree to a price its a done deal I dont hold out for more money. Moot point, everything happens for a reason, chasing rust sucks.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I guess you got served then and deal with it.

Comment

ok grease monkey
                    sigpic

Comment

Him and I agreed at $20000 (yesterday), left him a voicemail shortly after to discuss deposit and meeting place, never got a call back and I get an email late last night saying that he has many people interested in the car that I can have first crack at $22000.

I hate sellers who pull this shit. If you agree to a price, its a deal. Tough shit if the seller jumps the gun on an offer, and someone offers more..you've already agreed to sell.
                      What the seller should have told you.."hey, let me give it a couple days, and I'll let you know"

If he dicks with people like he did with you, chances are you're better letting this car go anyway...I wouldn't trust it, or him.

Comment

money talks bullshit walks.

Comment

Originally posted by kweetech View Post
                          I hate sellers who pull this shit. If you agree to a price, its a deal. Tough shit if the seller jumps the gun on an offer, and someone offers more..you've already agreed to sell.
                          What the seller should have told you.."hey, let me give it a couple days, and I'll let you know"

If he dicks with people like he did with you, chances are you're better letting this car go anyway...I wouldn't trust it, or him.
                          bingo
                          sigpic

Comment

ok grease monkey
                            Haha that's a good one.

Comment

A car will sell for what it is supposed to sell for and the buyer will be whoever is supposed to own the car! (That simple).
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                              X