WTB e30 M3 roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB e30 M3 roller

Hey guys I'm looking for a roller, decent body condition (paint doesn't matter) is preferred over complete interior. I'm located in the PNW & would like a semi local deal to avoid getting scammed. Please PM me with pix & info, but feel free to post links & pix.

There is a dedicated thread with a list of people looking for e30 M3 rollers...

Kidding - good luck with your hunt!

Comment

Haha thanks PeteD, I know everyone & their mothers are looking for a roller. I've got time to kill while I build my turbo motor.

Comment

David Lumbra at 2002 Restorations had one last year. I passed on it because it was more stripped than he told me over the phone. Definitely saveable but not really destined to be a street car.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

The one that's white & red? I remember that one too, thought there was a Canadian buy involved with it just waiting on shipping stuff. I'll poke him next week to see, thanks Austin.

Comment

Yeah, he pulled that bullshit with me too, trying to get me to pay more. That was the other reason I didn't want it. I was told $1500 over the phone, then it was $2k because a Canadian was on his way to pick it up...yeah, no.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

keep dreaming

Comment

Austin, I can't remember but didn't that one have body damage? Hit on the driver side B pilar? Ideally I'd like a straight body since my body work ability is pretty bad haha! Just for sake of conversation what's the average price on shell these days? $1500-2k for just a shell & nothing more to $3500+ for one with decentish paint, some interior & a dash?

Comment

^LOL. Beat rollers are going for like $6,000 now.

Comment

Mine was 6200 in 09 so I will say prices have jumped drastically. Buy the most complete example you can afford.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post

Mine was 6200 in 09 so I will say prices have jumped drastically. Buy the most complete example you can afford.
                      10 years ago it was not a problem to find descent running M3 for $10k. Price has gone up sense then because too many people were buying them, cutting them up for racing, engine swaps, wrecking them, so not many out there now.

Comment

Plenty of them out there. Just got to search.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Haha shit I was a little off with my pricing. Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

M-technik-3, your m3 looks fairly together, did that have a drivetrain? I really just need the shell.

Comment

By the ride height, I'm gonna guess his was a roller without powertrain.

Comment

Working...
                              X