No announcement yet.

WTB e30 M3 roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a short block,was minus front seats and a cluster. Ride height is deceiving.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      had a short block,was minus front seats and a cluster. Ride height is deceiving.
      Did you buy that in the San Francisco area around Redwood City?

Comment

Gotcha, well any other spots I should be looking besides here, BF, s14.net or CL?

Comment

Is there a price for a roller? I don't think. It's a seller market and rarity prevails. So it's up to the buyer to decide how much he wants it. And considering that prices go up 10% yearly, I wouldn't wait too long. The roller that one finds too expensive at, say, $9k, will sell $10k next year. ;-)
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I have to agree with Massive. I wasted many months looking for a roller at the start of the year. Even after finding one I got shafted by the seller. Sucks, but unless you find a vehicle belonging to someone who doesn't know what they have got, you're not going to find one that easy anymore.. and I definitely wouldn't advertise if you've found one for cheap, at least not where you found it, as too many d*icks will try screw you out of your sale... Good luck with your search bro.

Comment

OP:
              I'm going to look at a roller tomorrow, Friday. If I pass on it, I will ask the seller if I can share the sale information/location. I already have an S54 E30 M3 but I'm itching to build another. The car is an 89 or 90 in brilliant or zinna red and is complete minus the motor. I have not personally seen it yet but from what I've been told its rust free, has full interior and suspension. Parked for 7 years now.

I will update the thread with availability of this roller located in NY this weekend.
              If looks could kill:::

Comment

I found a roller that needs works. Salvage title and 74k original miles.
                I have a pleathora of pictures. Its an 88' Zinna/Tan. No motor/trans and the interior is all there but in pieces.

If you are interested and have 12k cash on hand, PM me and we can work out the details. If you think that 10K-12K is too expensive then don't bother. Located in NY

I think thats pretty straight and to the point. This market for E30 M3's is by far a sellers market.

Also----All original running/driving 209k Lachs/Black 89' clean titled car that I can get for 17k cash. Car has a bit of rust and will need a full exterior overhaul paint/rust repair. It is by no means a rust bucket...its a really well preserved daily driver. Located in MD but I can easily bring it up to NYC.

kash.prashad@yahoo.com
                If looks could kill:::

Comment

Working...
                X