Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moron, I have (currently) 8 vehicles, The least of which is better than that pos Benz.

Ok it is Mommies car How does it feel to have never had a penis and to have penis envy?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
      Yea, I ain't buying it.

Based on all the pics this guy has posted on other boards, he lives in a shitty apartment complex. Homeboy got clowned for 10 months on 3 seperate boards and couldn't produce a picture of dad's E55, now he decides to.

-Charlie
      hehe not too bright are you. type in "projects" under google images and it will pop up on the 2nd to 3rd page lol, also i have no idea who that kid was with the black face, but i thought it was funny so i posted it on there too, thats also on google images. man you guys are disappointing me, come on u gotta try harder than that :)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
        It's mommy's car, this kid already got outed on bimmerforums a while back.

-Charlie
        nope, mom got SLK350 for mothers day and no i didn't, i'm still a member :)

Comment

OMG this thread is gets more retarded every time I check it out.. "Here are my pics.. 6 months after you guys asked for them."

WTF kid.. Why the fuck should anyone care what you drive?? I would like to think that the people on this forum have enough brains to understand that what you drive does no define who you are.

Comment

Sorry.. I couldn't resist... ;)

Comment

Why is he still here?

I think it really should read neither I nor Mom know who my Father is......

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

who cares what freakin car you drive the point is the whole budget beater thread was a sham "well this is my budget beater an i spend only $50 on each part oops heres an acception oh yah an this is another acception but yah this is a budget beater for sure"

anybody can go buy cheap crap and put it on their car! :wgaf:
                i personally thought replacement grill was the dumbest one it musta added what 25hp?
                the truth is power costs money if u cant afford it then deal!

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

this thread is still unlocked?
                  Originally posted by ebelements
                  Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

hahahhahahaha

Comment

blah blah blah

I bought my lexus and paid cash. so what.

I bought my wife's Sienna XLE and paid cash. so what.

I wouldn't try to sell the world that my e30 could be made into a "beast" with garbage eBay mods and poorly thought out and unsafe seats and harnesses.

you are still a dumbass, even if that car is yours and the same for the crumbling house.
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

jealousy is never an attractive quality to have. tisk tisk

Comment

neither is being a fucking moron, but that hasn't stopped you...
                          BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                          X