Spring 2006: Winston-Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpecM
    -Pfafftown, NC would be ideal. But W-S is acceptable. Any news on dates?
    What do you know about Ptown? I grew up out there... where you at in Pfafftown? Anywhere near Skylark?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
      What do you know about Ptown? I grew up out there... where you at in Pfafftown? Anywhere near Skylark?
      -Yeah I live in da 'ol P-tizzy! Off of Transou. Skylark... that sounds familiar, but sure I live near it cuz Pfafftown isn't that big... ;)

-My info to the left says W-S because Pfafftown isn't widely know enough.
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

-Yeah I live in da 'ol P-tizzy! Off of Transou. Skylark... that sounds familiar, but sure I live near it cuz Pfafftown isn't that big... ;)

-My info to the left says W-S because Pfafftown isn't widely know enough.
        Transou meets with skylark over by the new Reagna HS...

Comment

yeah whats ptown?
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

why am i always the last one to see these things?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
              Transou meets with skylark over by the new Reagna HS...
              -Oh yeah! Duh, I should of remembered that . I live about 1 minute by car from Reagen HS, on Mickle/Dixiana.

Comment

Originally posted by NCm3
                Whats up everyone,
                I would love to join in this meet but my M will most likely be in the process of getting 2.5l by Pete McHenry. I am assuming some one on here is his son? I go to boarding school and my spring break is 2 weeks long and could go if it is early in March.
                Pete's building you a motor, eh? I'm looking at buying a car here soon that has one of his motors in it.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

-If any of you see Pete tell him the "super-eta" guy on the phone says thanks!

-Why can't we work on MY car? ;-) It needs a new guibo, PelicanParts sent me the wrong one! A 1988 325 takes a M3 guibo, its about 2'' bigger, who knew?

Comment

-Why can't we work on MY car? ;-) It needs a new guibo, PelicanParts sent me the wrong one! A 1988 325 takes a M3 guibo, its about 2'' bigger, who knew?
                    RealOEM knew. :D

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I found that GB on bimmerforums and IM getting the bilsteins super cheap and should order them next week. So I am almost ready to come down.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Let me know when you want to work on it... I'm 2 minutes down the street and would LOVE to get my hands dirty again... its been too long... I might even have a guibo that will work... check your PM

And yes Matt is right... try ALLOEMBMWPARTS.com

Comment

-BMWguy, is your e30 red (ish)? I saw one off of Skylark once...
                          -Oh, do you know Brandan Coe? He lives on the courner of Skylark and Kechgutan (sp?), he just put a b16a in an old hatch.

Comment

I think we should do avus's susp and then go to the dragon :twisted:
                            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

how far of a drive is it to there from W_S?
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                                how far of a drive is it to there from W_S?
                                not sure but prob about 4ish?

this inspired me :twisted:
                                Click here to watch WinterDragonRunCompilation

Comment

Working...
                                X