X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

» PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I'm going to predict that we haven't seen the last of Ghost and he's going to show up to save Jon's ass at some point.
      My Feedback

Comment

boys we got C L E G A N E B O W L
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

ohhhhhh shiiiiit Arya gonna finish this up nice and tidy, i was actually disappointed about this episode tho i feel like they are gonna end all this suddenly instead of knowing the final hand of cards so to speak, sopranos style and ill be livid if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
            ohhhhhh shiiiiit Arya gonna finish this up nice and tidy, i was actually disappointed about this episode tho i feel like they are gonna end all this suddenly instead of knowing the final hand of cards so to speak, sopranos style and ill be livid if they do.
            Not that I'm watching anymore, but if they do it will be to do a sequel of some type.

Comment

So all this, just to have Daenarys finish up her Father's work.

Fucking crazy.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

It seems that John Snow has finally realized that Daenerys Targaryen is a crazy psycho blonde bitch.
                All the motivation needed to claim the throne.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

That episode was brutal. They spend 7 seasons building Daenerys up and the ringing bells send her over the edge to mad cow disease? Ruined all her character development over the years.
                  There were so many plot issues with this episode it’s ridiculous.

And of all the story lines to complete to the end, they let Cersei and Jamie die in each other’s arms?
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Looks like all characters are going to die. They are on a killing spree.
                    I can't stop thinking about Varys' plan to poison and poison the mad queen, will it still come through.
                    » PARTS FOR SALE
                    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I thought it was a great episode, had me hooked the entire time. The buildup and the nonstop brutality was well done. I agree that some of the writing has left me scratching my head but I think some people are going overboard with criticism. This isn't a show that's going to give you what you want or what feels right, although I did roll my eyes at some things in episode 3, and how Euron was able to randomly kill Rhaegal. I've never cared for Daenerys's story arc very much but I do think they've done a good job building up her character as unpredictable and it makes sense that she snapped the way that she did. It was definitely a heart in the stomach moment, but when you look back at all the things leading up to it, what she's been through and who she is, it does make sense and I see no reason for people to be outraged.
                      Last edited by E30 Wagen; 05-13-2019, 09:53 AM.
                      My Feedback

Comment

None of the planned spin offs are after this timeline they are all before

Either Arya is gonna take out Dany because Dany is gonna kill Jon and possibly tyrion unless he disappears

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunate when after that garbage episode I prefer every character get smoked except Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                            Unfortunate when after that garbage episode I prefer every character get smoked except Ghost.
                            ...by a massive earthquake. Let's get it over with already.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
                            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Arya is the only one who deserves to live she already went through all that shit XD

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

» PARTS FOR SALE
                                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Working...
                                X