No announcement yet.

Balleristic's DD E36 M3/4/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed the center vent that was broken. Happy to be able to point some breezes in my face finally.

Put some tacks in my headliner so it doesn't flap around so much while I drive. I can't wait to have tacks raining down on me as I drive! :rofl:

Took this pic to show before ride height. God its ugly lol.

My brother came by so we could fix his e30. Here's a picture of his car that also conveniently shows the stock M3 suspension I'm about to put in.

Pulled the stuff. Man e36s are easy to take apart suspension wise! All of my strut towers looked really good luckily!

Bap

Got to reinstall the correct sway bar endlinks. Back to proper M3!

Then to the rear!

Shock towers in the rear look great as well!

Beep. Look at those yummy reinforcements yayyyy!

Found this little guy holding on the caliper bracket up front. While the backyard mechanic in me applauds the ingenuity of the PO, the perfectionist in me cries ;D

Monster truckin'

The car rides 1000x better. The rear Bilsteins feel kinda stiff though (par for the course as far as E36 Bilsteins go according to what I've read online).

Who wants to buy these coilovers for $200? lol

-NICK

Comment

Nice progress!
      1991 318iC
      1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

I haven't forgotten about this thread, even though photobucket currently has ruined it.

I just dropped off the car this morning for paint! :D big updates coming.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
          I haven't forgotten about this thread, even though photobucket currently has ruined it.

I just dropped off the car this morning for paint! :D big updates coming.
          Where are the updates!?!
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            Where are the updates!?!

Haha thanks for the bump ;)

I currently still DD this hunk of crap daily. It did get a terrible Maaco paint job. It has overheated 100+ times. Only left me stranded one time in two years.

Good news though, I just got a clean e30 shell to put the driveline into. So that will be the next thread. :D Someone want a clean title e36 M3 shell for a race car?

-NICK

Comment

in to see the maaco paint job

Comment

Working...
              X