Clear All

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
    Subscribed.

x3

whoa free m10 parts

Comment

Well, Nevermind then.

Comment

You have to jump on the deals while they last. Guess you missed out this time.

Comment

I can have your S52 ? FREE! yes ? thanksbye
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
            I can have your S52 ? FREE! yes ? thanksbye

Your still too busy learning about 24v m/s5x engines sir. You, on the other hand can have my m10.

Comment

yes i still need em!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemy318 View Post
                yes i still need em!

I'm sorry, I guess you didn't see

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                Well, Nevermind then.
                Your "Window Of Freeness" closed yesterday.

Moving right along, Jean? Need m10 stuff?

Comment

I'll take it.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Ok, looks like Jean is out too. Turf1600, let's take this to PM. I'll get some crated up pics soon. Your such a good guy here on r3v though, I don't think I could bring myself to charging you for shipping. I just wouldn't be able to close my eyes and sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Ok, looks like Jean is out too. Turf1600, let's take this to PM. I'll get some crated up pics soon. Your such a good guy here on r3v though, I don't think I could bring myself to charging you for shipping. I just wouldn't be able to close my eyes and sleep at night.
                      cool thanks man. It's crazy that it has a schrick 304 cam and hi comp pistons in it. This thing is going to be quik.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Does the turbo and manifold come with the deal on the M10 as well. I am willing to pay half of the shipping price for entire package(everything).

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                          cool thanks man. It's crazy that it has a schrick 304 cam and hi comp pistons in it. This thing is going to be quik.

I'm glad you enjoyed the spec/build list I sent ya. I'll be getting those pics out in a few moments. I just have to strap it to the pallet. I just gotta dig thru the bins for the harness and other lil odds and ends.

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                          Does the turbo and manifold come with the deal on the M10 as well. I am willing to pay half of the shipping price for entire package(everything).

The turbo is in another bin off site, I'll have to get that info together.

Comment

so, uhh - how about a turbo and manifold?

Comment

As Promised...

Teh Beast I

Teh Beast II

Throwin in freebies from Mai partsbinz.com, too.

Throwin in free elipsoids

Control Unit

Sweet Dizzy

Perfect Spring Tension

Where it all came from.

Comment

If it is easier I can come from the east coast to southern California to pick it up. LMK TIA

Comment

Working...
                                X