No announcement yet.

Funkmasta (Joe Funk) aka Autobahn Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an early rear valance/skirt for my e30 and it arrived packaged very very nicely!!! Thank you very much! :D
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I just got my OBDI conversion parts for my S52 from Joe and a few other goodies. He's a really great guy to deal with as others have said and most definitely an asset to the community. I will make sure that my friends give him their business, I suggest others do the same. You will not be disapointed.
      sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
      Current:
      1988 325is S52
      Former:
      2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
      1988 M5
      1996 328is

Comment

Awesome guy, great to work w/ in all sorts of situations. He's gotten a few parts cars from my dad and I and then I've bought parts from him, as well as helped out a bit last week at his shop. Great guy to deal w/ and great guy in general.

Comment

Full 318iS carpet. Came as described, looks great, haven't fitted it yet but awesome seller and was very professional over the phone.

He even stated that it had been too long to ship the item and threw in a free E36 leather ebrake handle! Great seller, will do business again when I need more parts!

Thanks Joe!!
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Bought an "i" wiring harness off of him. He went to ship it and noticed it was damaged so he replaced it with a good one. Good guy to deal with :up:

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Bought a few items from him, and couldn't be more happy with the transactions. One involved a conv top, that arrived well packaged, but happen to have defect on it, that could've happened during the packaging process.
              Joe went out of his way to get me another one with no questions asked. I just got it on Friday, and it is in mint condition.....now that is service!!!

Thanks again Joe, and I look forward to getting more stuff from you in the future.
              Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
              88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
              98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
              89 Porsche 944 - dd
              95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
              90 325is - track rat

Comment

Expect well packaged items shipped quickly. Excellent seller. I've purchased from him several times and he goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

bad transaction thus far with Funkmasta

this guy seems legit, and I don't mean to naysay him if there is actually shit going on. I just want to clear everything up before the Paypal dispute option is no longer available.

I paid him $80 for a cluster and a horn three weeks ago. I've yet to recieve it. he claims that he sent it and it just never got here, and then claimed that he'd send another cluster to replace the one that's gone missing or whatever. he said he'd toss me a tracking # for it after he put the new one in the mail. it's going on three days now and I've yet to hear back from him about that. anyone know about any situation that could possibly be causing said hold up, or would this be worth opening a Paypal dispute over?

Comment

Joe is a good guy, I'm sure there is an explanation. Give him some time to voice in.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

A more appropriate place to voice this:

Comment

Originally posted by Ray McCooney View Post
                        A more appropriate place to voice this:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=73603

And a little read before posting threads ......

PLUS Funkmasta is a stand up guy for the record

Comment

I've spent a decent chuck o' change with Joe, he's not going to screw you.

I'd trust him with my sister, well almost. I'd trust him with your sister.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

you've waited 3 days for the new one to be sent out!? Ut ooo

Comment

did he furnish you with the original tracking number for the package sent out three weeks ago?

Originally posted by whysimon
                              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I have known Joe since 1995 or so.

I can assure you that you will end up with a perfect outcome.

I am surprised to hear of any hassle at all, in fact.

Give it a few more days, Joe is 100%.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X