This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jean View Post
    HE OFFERED TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY BACK MINUS SHIPPING COST,, it's in the fucking video you posted. Cut your losses and be done with this.

Stop bitching like a little kid.

And NICE JOB skipping over some of the messages hahaha.

Seriously, how many threads and posts do you need to make on this. Grow a pair, call, use a phone.

How is vlad making $160 by refunding for the wheels, he didn't pay HIMSELF for shipping ...

Seriously, is this high school or what?

YOUR NAME CALLING speaks a lot about your character as well. And did he bring your wife into it? NO.

What the fuck is wrong with you

You keep talking like you are saint, but you fools have a shady history with MULTIPLE other members and you keep on talking.... stfu already.
    Dude read your language here. Whats your burn? Do you have any principles to stand up to or do you only stick up for Vlad?

Comment

Are you serious or are you high?

You come on here and s14 and bfc and talk a bunch of crap about one of the most respected member with HUNDREDS of positive feedbacks... on the other hand, you have nothing, other than bad past experience with other members. You start talking crap, start name calling AND YOU BRING HIS GIRL INTO THIS. Do you see anything wrong with it?

IF, as you say it's not about money, why didn't you take 1500 and move on. Instead you are just making a fool of yourself, if anything you only hurt yourself with all of this.

Think about it.
      Last edited by Jean; 04-14-2011, 10:01 PM.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I hope the members on here who are neutral can see who really was shady.. As far as all the tools who were bashing me, I give 2 craps to be honest..I dont know you, I will never see you and dont live in my town.. so trash talk all you want, its actually amusing to me now.. for people who thought i was not in the wrong, thanks and god bless.

Peace,

Comment

i feel like i'm watching real house wife with my wife..ahaha..vlad and karma is not even posting in this thread...do you two have anything to do with this? :)
          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Exactly... nobody gives a shit if you are black, white or yellow or whatever. What matters is how you present yourself and know when to shut up.

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Are you serious or are you high?

You come on here and s14 and bfc and talk a bunch of crap about one of the most respected member with HUNDREDS of positive feedbacks... on the other hand, you have nothing. You start talking crap, start name calling AND YOU BRING HIS GIRL INTO THIS. Do you see anything wrong with it?

IF, as you say it's not about money, why didn't you take 1500 and move on. Instead you are just making a fool of yourself, if anything you only hurt yourself with all of this.

Think about it.
              has he refunded my money?? didnt you see he declined the pp resolution?? I paid 1660 and should get a full refund.. money dont grow on trees homie.. we work hard for it.. he shouldve SAID fix the wheels and send me the bill like a man.. but instead he came on 3 forums to bash me like a lil kid.. he did that so people can be on his side and I can look bad..

The point now is that people like you should at least acknowledge that he was in the wrong not me.. Thats the point.. He will get his wheels as i promised..

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                i feel like i'm watching real house wife with my wife..ahaha..vlad and karma is not even posting in this thread...do you two have anything to do with this? :)
                Jean is Vlads fan boy, he wearing the cheer leading outfit for him. lol

Comment

Actually no, I am reading what everybody else is reading you were not helping your case with the name calling.

I don't know VLAD and I don't know YOU,
                  You just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                    Jean is Vlads fan boy, he wearing the cheer leading outfit for him. lol

why is jean even posting against you... and why did you have to make 3 millions thread about vlad.. just man up and not deal with vlad again..as for jean

Comment

fan boys are everywhere.. all forums have it so don't be surprise..

Comment

I am sitting hear trying to watch F1 and this is ALMOST as entertaining lol

Comment

Moment of truth: post good pics of said curb scrub and let r3v decide what a couple of pussies you guys are/aren't.

How about the big picture? Roundness? Paint? Bends? These things factor into the condition equation as much or more than minor lip issues within the envelope of "very good condition".

You've made the decision to defile Vlad's feedback thread, so bring it.

Comment

Actually no, I am reading what everybody else is reading you were not helping your case with the name calling.

I don't know VLAD and I don't know YOU,
                            You just don't get it.
                            you feel like shit now dont you.. what I was expecting out of u was to acknowledge the facts.. I dont care whether you or anyone in here likes me or not.. but as forum members as human beings when someone is wrong proven wrong at least acknowledge the facts.. thats my whole point..

I dont owe a penny to anyone on this or any forum.. I have sold 4 euro engines, 1 6 speed trans, a shit load of other stuff and none of those people came with bad feedbacks.. so get your facts straight dude.. But,If someone is shady then by all I means I will defend myself to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                              Moment of truth: post good pics of said curb scrub and let r3v decide what a couple of pussies you guys are/aren't.

How about the big picture? Roundness? Paint? Bends? These things factor into the condition equation as much or more than minor lip issues within the envelope of "very good condition".

You've made the decision to defile Vlad's feedback thread, so bring it.

Thread is locked but this should answer some questions if you missed it

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                                why is jean even posting against you... and why did you have to make 3 millions thread about vlad.. just man up and not deal with vlad again..as for jean

your funny dude. i like your sense of humor. no gay intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X