Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more E30...I like E34 (now for a proper intro w/pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you pm me a pic of those wheels? Im curious.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

1600...what a steal.

Comment

very nice find. clean car
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
        LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice. woodless interior :)

/////////

Comment

Spent some time cleaning up the E34 today. Though I'd take some proper pics.
            And have done nothing to it since I bought it, but enjoy it.

Comment

Doesn't look like you have found wheels yet but here are some nice ones...
              18" Style 5's

Comment

No way I would ever pay 1700 for wheels when I got the car for 1600. Doesnt make since to me.
                Last edited by be34st; 07-07-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

omg.. soo clean. nice find !

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

I happen to have a set of 18" staggered M-pars on my e34 with great tires...

PM me if you are interested, I am likely taking them off and putting them up for sale.
                    sigpic

Comment

You've got PM

Comment

Finally getting around to getting the new CSB swapped in. Waiting for FEDEX to deliver it so I can finish up.

Comment

we have like the same car lol black e34, stick, 535, etc

keep posting pics man, i need some ideas on what to do with mine

Comment

Who cares how much the car / wheels were... if you go by that logic then you shouldn't do an s5x or m6x swap into e30 as it will cost more than the car is worth LOL
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Eric535 View Post
                              we have like the same car lol black e34, stick, 535, etc

keep posting pics man, i need some ideas on what to do with mine
                              Will do, I plan to keep it simple and classy.

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                              Who cares how much the car / wheels were... if you go by that logic then you shouldn't do an s5x or m6x swap into e30 as it will cost more than the car is worth LOL
                              I don't think wheels and a motor swap are equivalent. I'm just gonna focus on maintenance and performance until the right wheels pop up for the right price at the right time. I'm patient.

Comment

I should really start taking pictures while I'm in the process of doing things.

I Havent really done much since my last post other than replace my front shocks with bilstein sports and cut 1.25coils off of the front spring, and a couple oil changes of course.

I Swapped the front corners for smoked clears, Smoked my rear turn signals since the all red look was starting to fade.

Recently Picked up a set of 17x8 ET10 BBS RX203's runnig 235/45/17 Toyo Proxy T1's. They came on the wheels, which I got for a steal!, and have a little life left in them so I use them for now.

Next up is control arms and then I'll go throgh the ignition

Comment

Working...
                                X