Bimmer Buddies (Hershey, PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLG View Post
    You guys dont do roll cages do ya? Just shopping around.

Thanks!
    We have not done any cages yet but I could certainly run the idea past our fabrication guy and see what he says.
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Known these guys as "internet friends" and in person for years. Solid guys to deal with. As a fellow shop owner we have often bought and or traded stuff. Always a pleasure to deal with. True car nuts on top of that.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Great people and great shop! I drove all the way from the mountains of North Carolina to meet this group and buy $5 worth of parts from them. I even spotted some of my old parts on the shelve so I can also say they are great buyers. I then attended two small car shows nearby (Bimmerfest East and Deutsche Classic) and hung out again. They are awesome people and everyone that I meet there, whether they worked there or not, was truly passionate about the cars! Highly recommend!
        450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
          Either elaborate or don't post anything up. Personally I look at how long you've been on here (2 weeks at the most) and your post count and it seems you came on here for one reason. You shouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger on these guys. By leaving feedback for them....in my eyes you've just given feedback on yourself.

Thanks
          Lol you probably never met them.

Comment

Just to justify

Originally posted by carbeater View Post
            ^^^ thanks again. I'm stoked to hear you are diggin your new car, We had nothin but smiles the first time we drove it- rips hard. Make sure you come by when your close again!

And Aaron... What has you so mad? Could you at least explain your side?
            I still have our conversation on my phone dont you forget that, i can gladly justify that there was never a money on top of car trade set and that it was a car for car as you stated in our conversation. The fact that you continue to tell me its my fault is absurd. Now you're also trying to say I knew something was wrong with my car knowing that im still learning, if you seriously still have a problem with what was misunderstood on both of our sides then you're just hard headed.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_tupper View Post
              Actually I have...and so have many of the others on here that have posted their dealings with them. You seem to be the only one who has a stick lodged sideways in your rectum though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
              sigpic
              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

No not really

Actually I have...and so have many of the others on here that have posted their dealings with them. You seem to be the only one who has a stick lodged sideways in your rectum though.

I actually dont. But its whatever. Its the past so I really can care less now.

Comment

Uhh, you already responded to that post over a month ago, with that exact same response. Now you came back a month later and dig up this thread to repeat your (incorrect) statement?

if you seriously still have a problem with what was misunderstood on both of our sides then you're just hard headed.
                  You're the one who brought it up in this thread, then came back over a month later to bring it up again...
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                    Uhh, you already responded to that post over a month ago, with that exact same response. Now you came back a month later and dig up this thread to repeat your (incorrect) statement?

You're the one who brought it up in this thread, then came back over a month later to bring it up again...
                    I actually dont. But its whatever. Its the past so I really can care less now.
                    I just recently started using this forum like a week and a half ago I did not see what anyone posted till now.

Comment

I just recently started using this forum like a week and a half ago I did not see what anyone posted till now.
                      Really? Cause on the 15th of October you were making some baseless statements...not a week and a half ago, 2 MONTHS ago.

sigpic
                      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Trade your car back then as Jordan offered. Regardless of how you feel or say about them, they're good guys. I'm sure they'll let you keep your pokemon pikachu stickers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Stop now before you see more
                          sigpic

Comment

As I said

Really? Cause on the 15th of October you were making some baseless statements...not a week and a half ago, 2 MONTHS ago.

As I said. I just started actually coming on here daily like a week and a half ago.

Comment

Who are you

Originally posted by meengreene30 View Post
                              Trade your car back then as Jordan offered. Regardless of how you feel or say about them, they're good guys. I'm sure they'll let you keep your pokemon pikachu stickers.
                              Lol does it look like I want to hear you telling me what I should do? No.

Comment

No

Originally posted by bmwstudent View Post
                                Stop now before you see more
                                Who do you think you are telling me what to do? All I did was leave my feed back on this thread. Now I have randoms like you trying to tell me what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X