- Engine: s50/s52 swapped
    - Transmission: manual
    - Body Mileage: <200k miles
    - Engine Mileage: <150k miles
    - Exterior Color: red/blue/white/silver preferred
    - Interior: Leather/upgraded cloth
    - Interior color: Black preferred
    - A/C: Yes
    - Mods: Coilovers, wheel/tires, exhaust, brakes preferred. Stereo, etc, open to others.

*** Most importantly: California legal for smog! ***

Here's an example of a beautiful build I would be interested in (non s50/s52, but perfect in terms of the exterior/interior)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=409967

Another example with the swap:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=336132

Let me know what you have, worst I can say is that I'm not interested!

Cheers

What is your budget?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm looking for something super similar, 18k range, but if I find something special I'll pay for it.

Comment

@Austin!, I haven't seen a swapped e30 come up in Cali recently so I don't know what the market rate is currently - but I'm open to see what people have to offer.

@Jokester, don't steal my future car! Ha

Comment

I ask because the car in my signature will be for sale soon - it will be significantly more than your typical S50/52 car, but it's about as turn key as it gets. PM me if that's something you would be interested in.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That is a beauty Austin. Lachssilber on black?
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

@Austin - I clicked on your car after my last reply and realized why you were asking about my budget.... your car looks perfect and exactly the combination of colors and wheels that I would want.
              Unfortunately with $40k+ into it, I'm guessing that your asking price is outside of my budget at this point :/ Hopefully it goes to a good owner on here!

Comment

Bump... this will probably be a long search so expect a lot of bumps :)

Comment

I'm always on the lookout for a CA legal swapped sedan, so if you see any 4 doors similar to your search criteria, don't hesitate to PM me.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm likely going to have my 84 325e -> 99M3 S52 full swap CA LEGAL car for sale soon. (working on BAR appt currently)

Located a few hours north of the bay area.

I've got some info on the car/swap up on the instagram. Clean body, black leather, cracks on dash. Didn't need the S52 from the M3 as we're swapping it to LS to match all of the rest of the fleet, prior to that it was well maintained with vanos rebuilt ~15k miles ago.

Message me here or on IG if you're interested: neonbucket

Comment

Maybe consider this!

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3706104
                      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I know of a turn key e30 touring with s52 swap. It is perfect in every way, CA BAR'd, everything is rebuilt and perfect, etc, etc.

Here is a quick album.

Last I asked the owner, it would be for sale soon, and at a price tag in the low to mid $30k price.

If someone is interested in it, you can DM me and I'll put you in contact with the owner.

Cheers,
                        Ryan
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a clean s50 swap for sale. 12k. Located in Dallas. E36M rack, Z3m diff, full suspension, bushings, front bbk. Clean interior. No A/C or radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s50 | e30

Comment

Glad to see the prices of some of these "upper built" cars. Just the other day I was thinking if the day ever came to selling my baby that at this moment I wouldn't take anything less that mid 20s. Happy hunting, like another member stated it will be a long hunt trying to find the exact car your looking for. I found mine in LA as I am in Vacaville, look down south, the scene out there seems a lot better or better yet call CAtuned in Sacramento, the owner of the shop is very helpful and always has leads on cars.

Comment

Working...
                            X