Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Upgrades ( all e30s i,is,ix,e,es &318)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    thanks for the picture of dash, what is the round plug on top?
    Must've been for a nav

Comment

"Every person that has complained like a jerk here will not be getting my business" You can keep your stuff, and look at how you preach respect, but in that post have none of it. We are not all "children" as you say. And the rules are there for us all and get quoted when people get self-righteous. You were quoted as saying doesn't have the time to "waste" taking pictures. That why the rules came up. You are not so full of respect as you would like to think. Some of us were intrested but when we get hit with that crap, and the age old, "Im an OG and this place was so much better before all of you scene kids" we remind yo uabout the rules you OGs created. GLWS

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Baron View Post
          Theres no respect given to me here, you all are acting like a bunch of starving impatient little spoiled brats! i clearly stated if this posting doesnt suit you, then you dont belong here.. im not begging for your money, if my things sell, they will sell. You kids have not a clue what this forum actually was 12 years ago.
          I'm pretty sure most of the people who've read your thread have been around longer than you have given your 2014 registration date, but either way, if you've been in the community for 12 years you're still behind many of us... and it isn't relevant!

There werent any of these toxic little pukes spewing out "per forum rules" bullshit at every opportunity.
          You sure you've been here for a while? This is r3v. ;D

Ive already sold almost half of my things without any pictures.
          Good for you. I've seen lazy sellers get less than half of what they would have selling entire cars countless times just because they can't be bothered to calculate how much of their time that lost money is worth. Trying to buy parts sight unseen and having to ask for pictures that should have been provided in the first place is annoying as a buyer, which is why the bloody rule is there. Your idea of mint is likely very different from mine.

Making a comment about using other forums definitely did not dignify that i was bragging, but giving a mere example of how utterly unimportant it is to the majority ofnthe world to have a picture or not. Some people need it, some dont. It's okay thought, i promise you will live to see another day. Had i been in a massive rush to hoard all the money i could for parts, id be moving onyour every word... until then, enjoy as everything else gets sold for stellar deals right under your snotty drooling little noses. Every person that has complained like a jerk here will not be getting my business, purely because you guys simply couldn't sit still lpng enough for a day and a half. for everyone else, thank you So much for your participation and purchases, all pms have been replied to, and everyone got their pictures today who were able to text me while i was down at the shop. In spite of you super negative nancys, im going to spend the better amount of my time packing things for my wife, because im such a nice guy and not provide pictures for one more evening. Anyone else looking to purchase may pm me your requests, and can text me when i reply with my phone number so you may receive pictures you request.
          Feel better? Don't you think taking a picture would have been easier than writing that insane diatribe in defense of your laziness? :p

Again i remind everyone that i am very thankful for putting up with my 12 hour shift, my secondary business efforts, needing to withold my moving responsibilities, tend to the children, find time to feed myself and have somewhat of a relationship with my wife in the mix of it all, and still manage the day to day errands that find their annoying way into the mix. I am not a 23 year old trying to make it into the scene. I am an adult with more on my plate than i can chew. If you cant handle not being able to see right away what i have, then i dont really know how else to ask you politely to find the parts you seek somewhere else. If you can have alittle patience, and understanding, you will surely get what you want.
          I don't know how you survive.

Its called respect.
          With all due respect, it's called being a pretentious asshole. I don't need to read insults directed at everyone here from someone I've never met and have had no dealings with whatsoever. If this is how you approach potential customers, I hope those 12 hour shifts of yours aren't in customer service, because if they are we'll seeing you on the news after you snap...

Comment

Yes, all parts are interchangeable, ix parts like swaybar are an improvement over stock.
            What? IX stuff is ix specific. is this a troll post?
            1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
            1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
            E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

a upfront picture would of shown me the 4" hole that was drilled and patched....glad i waited for pic, i knew 175 for clean dash was too good to be true....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
              Current Cars:
              2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
              2017 FERRARI 488GTB
              2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
              1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
              1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
              1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
              1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
              2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
              CLEAN E30'S
              S54 DRIVETRAIN
              E30 DASH
              E30 PARTS

Comment

Picked up the springs from OP. Still waiting on tracking #. I'll keep this thread updated with the outcome. Everyone needs to relax. We had good communication via text and he sent me pics. But again, still waiting on my tracking info.

Comment

Anyone knows how to contact the seller?

Comment

I'm here to share my experience buying from this seller. I've had many email exchanges to back up my statements so if anyone has any questions feel free to comment.

I bought a set of brand new bilstein sports shocks, H&r springs, and an aftermarket exhaust from Shane. I paid promptly because he was rushing me to pay telling me he will go and get the parts shipped that very day. I've repeatedly asked him for pictures and initially he gave me the runaround, but eventually he sent me pictures of springs, and shocks. I was convinced enough so I sent him payment soon after.

That very day Shane told me he shipped the springs and shocks but unable to stomach the shipping cost for the exhaust, he thought it should have been cheaper so he said he'll use his work shipping discount and compare shipping price. He promise to ship it as soon as possible, that never happened.

At the point you guys know the story. He was completely unreachable thru email or on the forum thru pm. It wasn't until I filed a claim with PayPal that he got back to me. He said he's sorry and that was it. I was lucky I didn't send the PayPal as for family and friends, or else I'd be out a good chunk of money.

Moral of the story, don't buy from him, you guys are all right, and I'm the stupid one for trusting him, he's lazy, and a scammer, he never shipped the suspension as he said he has and was just wasting my time. Finally, don't send payment as family and friends, pay the extra fee and get protected by PayPal.

Comment

do you have pics of the tan interior?
                      what condition is the carpet in?
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      '90 325i sedan daily driven
                      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
                        do you have pics of the tan interior?
                        what condition is the carpet in?
                        I doubt the parts even exist, don't waste your time.

Comment

I agree, I did say before I'll get up some picturestuff whenever I can get down there and snap a few, I just have none to provide for the moment. There's been some items sold already so I'll be down there boxing them up and will make sure to get as many as possible, I appreciate your patience. I pmd you with my number, would be glad to arrange a meeting with you.

I never received a pm from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          2 x 88 IXs, 91 318IS, 90, 97, 98, 01 M3s, 95 540I 6spd,

Current project 91 318is build thread
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X