No announcement yet.

Rare stuff for sale SF bay area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the auto transmission in perfect condition ,and what year car is it out of ? My car uses the early one with the two sensors on the bell housing.

Comment

bump. Diff might be accounted for. Open to offers on everything. E21 spoiler upon research is a BBS piece. Trades are welcome.

Also just picked up m102 exhaust manifolds, wastegate downpipe and k27 turbo, open to offers on them as well.
      Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 10-09-2017, 11:01 AM.
      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

bizzump

Comment

To the top, need to get this stuff gone. I'm a few hundred shy of getting my car running, skettit

Also, if anyone has a pair of e46 vert rear springs I'm in need of em.

Comment

Bump, really need stuff gone, open to offers on everything.

Comment

Low prices, ttt

Comment

I have a Euro M535i 210mm diff bolted to my E30 subframe. It works. You just need to figure out the rear mounting. ANY large case diff cover fits. I used one from an E46 M3 in my E30.

Comment

Nice, just looked it up, has extra find and the dual mounts like an e36 medium case. Thanks for confirming it fits the subframe!

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                    Nice, just looked it up, has extra find and the dual mounts like an e36 medium case. Thanks for confirming it fits the subframe!

Bump

Here you go. These diffs are extremely rare so if you even think you might want to use a large case snag it while it's still around. Took me a year to find mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by jph; 09-25-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Got any intake parts for an m102/m106? Looking for the bypass valve.

M102 wastegate?

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                        Got any intake parts for an m102/m106? Looking for the bypass valve.

M102 wastegate?
                        Upon further inspection and lots of googling it appears these bits came off an m102 with a weird round distributor. So the wastegate is the 10psi one, not the 6psi m106 wastegate. Would really rather sell the wastegate, turbo, and manifolds together as they are proprietary.

I have the airbox to the snout coming off the throttle body (build in bypass valve?) minus the intercooler. I also have exhaust pipes, exhaust manifolds, turbo, wastegate, and a handful of small parts.

Make me an offer

Comment

Diff still available? Have an pics? In the Bay Area so can pick it up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

photobucket has me in a pickle, pics of the diff are at the bottom of my r3v facebook ad. Can take more pics when I get home, lmk. https://m.facebook.com/groups/604029...56740930497627
                            Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 09-28-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Diff is sold, bump.I also have a heckblende I'm considering selling, for an early model. No pics just yet, $250 plus shipping for the heckblende, it's what I paid for it.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X