Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABS light acting werid

Hey guys

This is starting to bother me....and I wanted to get everyones opinion on it.

Ok, when I drive the car, the Anti-Lock light is always off with no problem, but when I take a hard turn, the light comes on and stays on until I turn the car out and turn it back on it.
    Also, I dont know if this has anything to do with it, but when I turn the wheels far to the left ( or right, I dont remember exactly) at the very last point in the turn, it makes this grinding noise...( while im moving of course)
    What the hell is this, but the car runs fine and it turns fine, but every now and then I hear some very faint grinding somwhere where the front brakes are ( when Im no pressing my brake)
    Any ideas guys!

Thanks!-
    -Jon

hmmm.....

A problem that I had.... once when turning the steering wheel counter clockwise (only when making turns) my ABS light would SOMETIMES come on.
    First I couldnt troubleshoot for shit until one time when I was in for an oil change my mechanic noticed that my driver's wheel was making contact with the ABS sensor wire. Wires had gotten exposed.

MAYBE your issue is simmilar.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
    X