• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I love Malachite green!
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
      Another one that we Cali homies can't legally owned... Or can we??? GLWS!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      What's the word on this? Pondering possible purchase

Comment

Originally posted by fakeplstctrees View Post
        Nicest looking touring I've ever seen. Someone will be very happy with that baby!
        Thanks, yes somebody is going to buy a good car.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Wow. That price seems really good. I wish I was in the market for one. GLWS!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
        Another one that we Cali homies can't legally owned... Or can we??? GLWS!!
        I'm not an expert on the matter unfortunately, but yeah I read it is a lot harder to get it registered there... Maybe somebody with more knowledge on the matter could jump in? The car is 100% stock so that should help.

Originally posted by e30s50dan View Post
        Wow..very cool color for a wagon!
        Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Man, I love Malachite green!
        Thanks guys, it is a rare color for a Touring. I have to say it really grew on me, seeing it in the flesh it is just so right. Real classy color imo.
        Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Instagram: @garage30_ WWW.GARAGE30.NL

Comment

Hey Guys,

I have the final quotes in for shipping and import agents. Looks like the touring can be picked up in New York for around $2500 all in, import duties paid. For more information email us garage30contact@gmail.com
          Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Comment

Im really jealous of this

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Still up for sale. Lots of interest but nobody bit the bullet yet.

Comment

sooo nice

but couldnt ever buy it myself :( 12k USD -> CAD = bankruptcy

Comment

This car has been sold!

Comment

Did this ever sell?

I'm editing my note, as I'm just seeing the sold note. Is the lucky buyer in this forum?? :) Curious as to what happened with this touring. I have an iX touring, same model year, but nowhere near in as good shape as this. I wish I'd seen this article last year!

Having said that...does anyone know of any iX Tourings (E30) for sale anywhere? I am in Nova Scotia, Canada, but curious about any available virtually anywhere. Thanks!

Comment

Really nice, love the color. What is the auto trans like dipstick under the hood?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          What is the auto trans like dipstick under the hood?

If you're talking about this, that's the regular location for the engine oil dipstick on an ix.

The ix m20 has the dipstick in a different location than 2wd m20 cars.
                          Last edited by iXguido; 09-19-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I had mine for sale briefly....low ballers pissed me off and i decided to keep it and fix the issues it had.

I was neglecting it building a turbo LS foxbody for Drag Week 2017. With that challenge done and car running best of 10.10 @ 137 i've decided to pull the 325ix Touring out of its sleeping place, finish it, turbocharge it and use it to enter Drag Week 2018

I hate selling a rarer vehicle. So many "OMG, I'd love to own that!? Will you take peanuts for it..." type of people. You're poor...fuck off, go make $$ like the rest of us peasants and you too can enjoy nice things.

Originally posted by x98agw View Post
                            I'm editing my note, as I'm just seeing the sold note. Is the lucky buyer in this forum?? :) Curious as to what happened with this touring. I have an iX touring, same model year, but nowhere near in as good shape as this. I wish I'd seen this article last year!

Having said that...does anyone know of any iX Tourings (E30) for sale anywhere? I am in Nova Scotia, Canada, but curious about any available virtually anywhere. Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys, it has been around a year and a half since this thread was posted. The car ended up getting sold locally, but people have been e-mailing about this car since.

But- we have bought this car back from the previous buyer!

Things have gotten a lot more serious since then, so please visit our website at www.garage30.nl to view the ad, and learn some about our business and shipping if you have some to time to spend.

Thanks for all the interest!

Leo

Comment

Classy example!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                                X