Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well,I hate my horn sound...help me change it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,I hate my horn sound...help me change it!

well,the topic just abt said it all...I wanna change my horn(s).Where are they ?!? How can I remove them ?!? Do i need more than a screwdriver ?!? What kind of horn will fit in my E30 ?!? My father s OPEL Frontera sounds loud and clear like a truck and the horns are 2 small circular things no more than 5cm in diameter-will these fit ?!?
    The car is a 1987 E30...
    Thanx in advance for your help...
    A3TeRnuS
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
    It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
    you arent in the right mind set.

Do you have a 318 or a six pack? Because the sixpacks have two sound fanfares. Buy one of those. I did the same with my old 318is... the horn sound was horrible and then i put one from a 325i in and the sound was great :D
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

My parts car had the dukes of hazzard horn sound on it.

I think Its located up near the headlights. im not postive myself but i can snap a picture of them horns attached to my parts car for ya i cant right now as i am pretty busy and dont have time to do it but i will defintally post the pics up for you.

-Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Super Eta

Seriously? If so, do you still have it?

I'm looking at ordering one out of the JC whitney catalog.

Seriously.

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Just buy a hoochie caller.

Comment

dixie horn owns
            BEERTECH

Comment

i used to think my horn sounded ghey... but i realized it only sounded that way inside the car, as the sound is so dampened.

realize i was coming from 320i's, 'n 2002's, which don't have such quiet interiors.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie

Seriously.

-Charlie
                My friend said it he removed it or whatnot so im not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie

Seriously.

-Charlie
                  My friend said it he removed it or whatnot so im not sure.

Comment

Thats fucking sad. I am so sorry to hear that someone would be so misguided as to actually
                    contemplate purchasing and installing a Dukes of Hazzard Horn on a BMW. Boy, your ride outta be a real gem.

Ya know maybe on some fuckin road beat Dodge or some shit, but your BMW?

My god, the madness.....just fuckin with ya, still pretty sad.

Robert
                    85 325e

Comment

Originally posted by peerless
                      Thats fucking sad. I am so sorry to hear that someone would be so misguided as to actually
                      contemplate purchasing and installing a Dukes of Hazzard Horn on a BMW. Boy, your ride outta be a real gem.

Robert
                      85 325e
                      Did you just insult Charlie? you goon.

What you really need is a PA system, who needs a horn when you've got one of those things. Just yell into the mic

Comment

Any photos would be great,thanx a lot...
                        A3TeRnuS
                        PS.Stop flaming p;ease...the forum is much too nice for this...
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
                        It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
                        you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

The 6cyl horns rule. Every other little car has a pitiful horn but mine is as loud and deep as on my friends Silverado. 8) Too bad I rarely use it.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by peerless

Robert
                            85 325e
                            Uh oh, looks like someone's not quite up to verse on this concept called sarcasm.

Uh, chief, you drive a 325e, need I really say more? I'm not trying to impress "mad ho's" with a 15 year old track rat, hell, that would require washing it more than 3 times a year. Rebuilding other things on it takes up too much time.

Here's the dirty bitch herself:

I could see that with a badass dixie horn.

To make up for your lack of a sense of humor, you can buy this for me.

-Charlie
                            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                            FYYFF

Comment

You know what your right, I should get your the Dixie Horns, but I got a better idea.

You should get some of these instead:

Later....
                              :P

Comment

Working...
                              X