newengland meet? the week of oct 10th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newengland meet? the week of oct 10th?

i get my license back october 10th so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a meet or a drive or something of the sort before it starts to snow...im leaving for florida in november so it will probably be my last chance to have one in newengland

Re: newengland meet? the week of oct 10th?

Originally posted by A_325i
    i get my license back october 10th so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a meet or a drive or something of the sort before it starts to snow...im leaving for florida in november so it will probably be my last chance to have one in newengland
    I'm all for it - How about the weekend of the 22nd? More than enough notice for everyone, and still a nice fall day for a meet.

Anyone? It'd be nice to get a bunch of guys for this one - so plan ahead!

Comment

Interested....

Comment

Sunday the 23rd sounds like it would be pretty sweet!

Cruise up the coast, or how about the white mountains?

Comment

Figure out a spot, I might be in.

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
            Sunday the 23rd sounds like it would be pretty sweet!

Cruise up the coast, or how about the white mountains?

Comment

hmm well this thread hasnt been very awake but i got tomorrow off of work i know its short notice but im up for a meet tomorrow(saturday 22nd) i gotta work sunday ...

Comment

Lets meet up sometime around Thanksgiving. Ill be home from school.
                Back to my roots

Comment

Ok so Im getting a few guys from NH on board for this so we should make it a good one. A coastal drive? I think the Kangamangus will be pretty snowy by Thanksgiving but we should definately meet up.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                    Ok so Im getting a few guys from NH on board for this so we should make it a good one. A coastal drive? I think the Kangamangus will be pretty snowy by Thanksgiving but we should definately meet up.
                    im in - sans a bmw ;) I'll ride along. Woo WOO!

Comment

hell yes! Theres a couple guys on e30tech that are down and I bet Kamikazee Jeff would be down again. Get excited Scott, or dont depending on your opinion of Kamikazee. Haha
                      Back to my roots

Comment

I'd be up for something over my Thanksgiving break, too.

My goal is to have the new car road-ready by Thanksgiving anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                          I'd be up for something over my Thanksgiving break, too.

My goal is to have the new car road-ready by Thanksgiving anyways.
                          Mtriple's? You're joking.

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                            hell yes! Theres a couple guys on e30tech that are down and I bet Kamikazee Jeff would be down again. Get excited Scott, or dont depending on your opinion of Kamikazee. Haha
                            Jeeeezus, Kamikazi can come along, he'll keep the rest of us from having any chance of getting in trouble ;)

Comment

Sign me up, I will most likely be down. As long as there is no snow/salt on the roads

Comment

Working...
                              X