New England Chowder Heads... 1/28 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England Chowder Heads... 1/28 Meet

Red Hook Brewery in Portsmouth/Newington ???

Time: Tomorrow afternoon?
    Place: Brewery, duh. Bring your ID
    Why: Why the fuck not?

Anyone want to get together? Maybe a freezing cold coastal drive where we can pretend its warm and sunny out? If we meet at the RHB, at least theres lots of good hot food and of course, beer....

Anyone? Bueller?

Scott?
    Jarvis?
    Brew?
    Dan?
    Andy?
    Below the radar...

I wanna come! I could make it up there by tomorrow afternoon ;)

Stu
    -21 at midnight

Comment

Stu, if you make it up here I will gladly give you a pull out bed to crash on, and then proceed to bring you to the bars with the other e30 nuts and sufficiently welcome you into the 21+ club....
      But only if you promise not to make fun of my slow m20 ;)

:pimp:
      Below the radar...

Comment

I'm already in New London for the weekend and have plans. Besides I'm not 21 for another 6 weeks. Sorry Chris.

Comment

New London?
          @ Colby Sawyer?
          Cool deal, enjoy yourself. Should at least be semi-warm.

Shame your fruity roommates into attending... I havent seen DanniG for a long time. And I'm sure Brew and Scott could use some time away from the Dark E30 Dungeon....
          Below the radar...

Comment

Hhhmmmmmmmmm...
            What time are ya thinking bout gettin together??? I'm not really sure what I have planned yet, but it would be great to get together..
            sigpic
            Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
            00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
            92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
            91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
            91' e34 525iA=For parts
            92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Didnt really have a time/plan....
              Figured we could decide depending on how many people even expressed interest.

Maybe later afternoon/early evening? 430-5?
              Below the radar...

Comment

cant make it. im down for f1 soon though.
                Dan

Comment

I'll give Scotty a call and see what he's up to ;)
                  Our bike group (NESR) is haveing a party there on the 11th @ Redhook and having Purdge DI play (I'm sure most here would really like them). Maybe we could meet up then and have a BIGGER bash. I know Pete is gonna be there then too
                  sigpic
                  Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
                  00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
                  92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
                  91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
                  91' e34 525iA=For parts
                  92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                    Stu, if you make it up here I will gladly give you a pull out bed to crash on, and then proceed to bring you to the bars with the other e30 nuts and sufficiently welcome you into the 21+ club....
                    But only if you promise not to make fun of my slow m20 ;)

:pimp:
                    Chris, I wish I could, that's a nice offer but my driveshaft might fall out somewhere in Maryland. :pimp: As of now though, just going out to the bars with my roommates, then going to Winston tomorrow to get sloshed with the bro's.

And hey M20's arn't slow, with dot-r's they'll put a hurtin' on an S50 w/street tires around CMP! :D

Comment

Can't go Chris, sorry. Working all day then trying to get the 318 together.

Scott's not our roommate, either, if thats what you were implying. I try not to associate myself with fucking hack backyard mechanics. ;)
                      '91 318is
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
                        Can't go Chris, sorry. Working all day then trying to get the 318 together.

Scott's not our roommate, either, if thats what you were implying. I try not to associate myself with fucking hack backyard mechanics. ;)
                        I know that...
                        but I know you and Jarvis and Danni-G have some sort of torrid hair gel crazy popped collar love-fest sort of living arangement going on down there in mASSachussets

;)

Looks like we'll say forget it for tomorrow, and Andy(KillerCalypso) and I will just have to drink your shares of beer ourselves.
                        Below the radar...

Comment

Im in Franklin,ma but im not 21 and dont have my car here yet, because me and my car dont do snow, i drive a lsb e30 ///M3, and am new to the forum, usually post on bf.c

Comment

I'll be mackin a hoe in Mass tonight INTO tomorrow if you know what i mean....depends what time i get back to Portsmouth, i'll let you know

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCalypso
                              I'll be mackin a hoe in Mass tonight INTO tomorrow if you know what i mean....depends what time i get back to Portsmouth, i'll let you know
                              Where are the numbers I asked for?
                              And why are you not asking the hoe if she has hoe-friends?

Tisk Tisk Andrew.... Leaving me hanging.
                              $5 says you drink wine and come home anyways you sissy bitch.
                              Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                              X