No announcement yet.

New England Spring break GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things didn't go so hot. Even a second set of used control arms left us stranded - apparently we like to peen ball joint studs :( It's my own fault - I let a couple of stoned guys try hammering on them, and the spare set we tried swapping in I hadn't planned on using/keeping, so we just needed them out.

Fielding ordered new CA's, m3 offset cab's, and new tie rods. An excuse to upgrade is never a bad thing ;) We'll finish up on Thursday when he gets back from boarding.

Comment

It was really good getting to know everyone, met some really cool people. Had a really good time. Looking forward to upcoming meets.

Scott-Thanks for the misc parts, got the headlights in 5Am sunday morn.
      Needless to say they are bright as a mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
        It was really good getting to know everyone, met some really cool people. Had a really good time. Looking forward to upcoming meets.

Scott-Thanks for the misc parts, got the headlights in 5Am sunday morn.
        Needless to say they are bright as a mofo.
        Always glad to help out-whether it be parts, garage space, wrenching, whatever - it's what keeps owning these cars affordable - sort of. :)

Comment

Yeah, suspension is still in the works, but the parts are in and it was a good excuse to upgrade. It was sweet to meet everyone.
          Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
            Yeah, suspension is still in the works, but the parts are in and it was a good excuse to upgrade. It was sweet to meet everyone.
            god pray that we don't have to take these out again ;) Don't worry fifedoggy, we'll get 'er in fast and have you on your way. I'll be finishing the vert tomorrow - need it done for Sunday!

Comment

Working...
            X