• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
    Item: MHW smoked turn signals
    Payment: PayPal
    Shipping: USPS

Great to deal with. Great communication and service.

Add very fast shipping to that and it is my thoughts exactly. Thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

Just got my smoked signals. That was all I needed to get my front end monocromatic. Shipped fast and the car looks great now.
      sigpic

Comment

Items: smoked turnsignals, blacked out grill
        Payment: Paypal
        Shipping: 2-3 days (fast as hell)

I love both products and will definately be buying more from abrahams. Mel is a great guy.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
        Instagram:
        https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
        LS Build Thread:
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Abrahams Motorsport

Just wanted to sing the praises of Mel at Abrahams Motorsport. I have been saving & searching for the right set of wheels for my '87 325is for over a year. I ordered a set of Alpina replicas from Abrahams Motorsport in Florida and they arrived today. Having waited for so long, my expectations were very high but Mel and FedEx came through with what has to be the best on-line transaction to date. Faultless transaction, clear communication, immediate shipping w/tracking and they arrived a day early.

This guy deserves every success if he continues to handle his business in this way.

Andrew

Comment

this is very good to hear because i plan on purchasing some kopis from him in about two months:p
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
              this is very good to hear because i plan on purchasing some kopis from him in about two months:p
              Right in the middle of a buy right now. Glad to hear positive things. Have to admit I was a little worried.

Comment

I've bought many, many items form Mel. Speedy shipping, easy to contact.

-Ryan
                http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

I bought some of the MHW turn signals from him. Very fast shipping and just a great overall transaction.
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I have purchased several things from him and have had exceptional service and product. Great communication.

Comment

I've had a few transactions with Mel so far. He's been awesome to work with even when we had some miscommunication. I'm currently waiting for my set of floor mats and another item from the group buy, but I realize that it is out of his hands since they are coming on the slow boat from Europe.

A+++ R3V seller! Would buy from again!!

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

I called him right up for a set of replacement center caps for my E36 Alpina replicas (Pep Toys put them on incorrectly). They showed up 3 days later.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.
                          We try our best, but sometimes circumstances are out of our control.

Actually, they're coming on a row boat!

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                          I've had a few transactions with Mel so far. He's been awesome to work with even when we had some miscommunication. I'm currently waiting for my set of floor mats and another item from the group buy, but I realize that it is out of his hands since they are coming on the slow boat from Europe.

A+++ R3V seller! Would buy from again!!
                          Mel Abrahams
                          Abrahams Motorsport
                          www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
                          E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
                          PayPal to:
                          order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
                          If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
                          Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
                          Phone:727-992-0288
                          Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

Yeah. I'll chime in. Got some euro grills from Abrahams. Extremely quick response time and ship time as well, not to mention everyday low prices. :)

Comment

Just like Walmart

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                              not to mention everyday low prices. :)
                              Mel Abrahams
                              Abrahams Motorsport
                              www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
                              E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
                              PayPal to:
                              order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
                              If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
                              Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
                              Phone:727-992-0288
                              Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

A+ shop

Will be buying from again
                                Originally posted by BAlbertiX
                                your my boy blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X