This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
    he only knows one side of mayhem, josh. the compulsive liar side. mayhem sits around and runs his mouth about everyone local and on r3v. and since this dude apparently only gets on here to stick up for his buddy when im guessing mayhem tells him to, he doesn't know about all the other bs. cause if he knew he would probably tell him to F off like everyone else.
    Do I even want to know?

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    So don't fuck with Mayhem, or Navy-boy here will come talk you to death with his terrible grammar and troublesome ass.
    I'll keep that in mind. How did he know my one true fear??!!!?!!

Originally posted by MA_Turley View Post
    How long ago was this? At least 3 years ago right. a little late to be complaing about a transaction that took place that long ago. Matt's not a total sit head like you seem to think he is. His pulled my ass outta trouble more than once. So next time you buy a body kit and get a car to go with it, don't bitch about it.
    In case you haven't figured it out, I've been trying to get a hold of him for the last couple years to settle this. Any means of communication I can. Cause you know that's what reasonable people do... Communicate, act like adults? I called him plenty, e-mailed him plenty, stopped by his house... but I haven't heard back from him since. It's not my fault Matt doesn't know how to own up to his mistakes.

Also, I didn't buy a body kit and get a car. He said he had it, I made an offer? that's kind of how it works. I needed a parts car, and I got one. Cool. I also needed a title to dispose of the parts car- but I didn't get that. He never even got back to me about the fender that was coming for it. I was gonna buy that, too!

Since you know so little about this transaction maybe you should let Matt do the talking. Everyone has something to say except the guy himself. To me, that says a lot right there.

Why does he even need you to defend him? He can't do it himself?

I'm just putting the word out there- buyer beware. All is well until Matt gets your money, after that don't expect anything else out of him. I wouldn't hand him another dime.

This is a TRANSACTION FEEDBACK forum. Ain't that what it's for?

Comment

Got my plaid boots from Matt today. Fucking awesome product from a very cool dude and great to work with.

Will definitely do business with again, actually I already am. So boo to all of you naysayers, Matt's a good dude.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

I went to Matt's house today to drop off some tools. He gave me an ebrake boot and it took about 7 minutes and twenty three and a quarter seconds to install it when I got home. I can dig it. Pretty nice stuff. Thanks Matthew.
        M Coupe

Comment

I haven't really bought anything from Matt, but he is a good dood! :D
          1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

Haven't had a chance to install my shift boot yet but excited for the install. Test fit it over the stock boot. Can't wait to install once I get everything else installed and setup.

Comment

great price and quality on shift/ebrake boots... would do buisness again!

Comment

bought a cupholder from him locally. just as described and he delivered it to my house.

recommended seller.
                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

bought a suede shift/ebrake boot pair from matt, love it!

Comment

I bought a houndstooth e-brake/shift boot set and a high beam lens from Matt. Great seller and quality dude. Looking forward to doing business again.

Comment

thanks garrett, always a pleasure doing business with you....

let me know when you need another high beam ;)

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Matt is the motherfucking man!

:firehop::nice::up::grin:

I was getting fucked on a deal by member felonies (aka cocksucker), and posted up a thread asking for help from locals. Despite taking shit from a bunch of other guys here, Matt rounded up a posse and went to see what they could find out about the situation.

Originally Posted by Matt-B
                        :grin: i got your fucking wheels

I just want to say this, it was not just me but a group of 5 people: 325ixE30, 4do E30 (and his friend) , MA turley, and me Matt-B

Its the sense of community thats really draws me to this(e30) car and the forums. The fact that people go and wanna help resolve. the local scene is a nice group of guys...I had people calling me asking if they could come with me and I limited it to a few people...

They got hold of my wheels and Matt shipped them to me packaged like giant donuts. Now I just need it to stop snowing so I can enjoy the new shoes.

Thank you! To everyone who helped, you are upstanding members of this community and I wish there were more people like you around.

Attached Files

Comment

From email

Originally posted by R3v order via email(moneyorder) View Post
                          Bought some center caps and some of his custom shifter / ebrake boots. All awesome stuff! All shipped quickly! If you haven't bought a shift boot from him yet... please do! Quality is top notch! :D

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Good guy overall.

Had some problems, but all was sorted out in the end.

Brian

Comment

Bought some urethane CABS. Did not need them but they were a good price and he's a good seller. I don't know why that other guy didn't just lien sale it or dump it on the street to get impounded. Scrap metal guys have taken cars from me as long as i quarter it first.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Bump for Matt. Enjoying the perfect fit from his alcantara boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X