Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think rob is right , that's why I don't understand that pic , but I think a good weld diff it's better than a lsd , what all of you think about this

Comment

Originally posted by fanjioe30 View Post
      I think rob is right , that's why I don't understand that pic , but I think a good weld diff it's better than a lsd , what all of you think about this
      You're ASE certified, aren't you?

-Charlie
      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
      FYYFF

Comment

I am gonna step right on up and say EVERYONE on this forum with even half a brain thinks you are an idiot.

Please, if you own an E30 (or any other car) sell it and get a bus pass.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

What he means is you cant solder a diff, it would not hold up well. You have to get JB weld and use alot of it. I did this to my rally car and it has been working great.

Comment

you guys are a bunch of pricks

OP: if you want a WELDED diff (not soldered!), do a google image search for your answer. TIP: its not found in post 2!
            1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I think the bus is my best option or a lsd , I'm gona think on that

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                I am gonna step right on up and say EVERYONE on this forum with even half a brain thinks you are an idiot.

Please, if you own an E30 (or any other car) sell it and get a bus pass.

bro maybe i´m a idiot but with this i can beat your lsd ( if you have one )

Comment

LOL

lc
                  R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

You should solder the diff before hand as pictured. then you might have a fighting change. Lukes diff is Dual soldered and lubricated with epoxy

Comment

your right , i gona do it this weekend and then will see what happen

Comment

Just be careful if you're going to use the Epoxy. Its much better than oil, but you have to make sure the diff is sealed so it wont set. Have some one solder around the halfshafts and plug to be sure.

Comment

you're* and idiot.
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

^ 3000th post

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Just be careful if you're going to use the Epoxy. Its much better than oil, but you have to make sure the diff is sealed so it wont set. Have some one solder around the halfshafts and plug to be sure.

very funny

Comment

I've been in the library studying for 3 exams and this just made my day.

Can't wait to see the results...:giggle:
                                http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                                http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                                Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                                I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Working...
                                X