No announcement yet.

Van Westervelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, I'm going to stay on it.. Gotta hear from him at some point. He does, after all, have roughly $1k of goods and money from me.. I know he's aware so I guess I'll just keep waiting. I really just want the M-coupe trailing arms.. I'm so ready to finish this car up and drive it.

Comment

I'm by no means saying you should give up. Definitely keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        It's looking like you probably won't. Sorry to hear that things are going this way.
        Here he is, Josh acting like lil bitch again. Ats why we love him though... Probably wont?! Go eff yourself mr cable man! ;)

And FYI, we have been in contact many times. Granted, I havent been on here in a grip.
        sigpic

Comment

Man this guy sounds like a moron.. How do you receive payment for everything and then not even take about an hour out of your life to pack some stuff and send it off? It's not that hard. Unless he has debilitating cerebal palsy meaning he actually cant get up to go in the garage and get the stuff.

Hyerrrr derp

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
            Here he is, Josh acting like lil bitch again. Ats why we love him though... Probably wont?! Go eff yourself mr cable man! ;)
            Better watch how you talk to your Daddy, Mr. Man, or you won't get to use my special fitting to check your inlet anymore...

Comment

so did the parts show up?

Comment

Originally posted by DuxNW View Post
                so did the parts show up?
                No, haven't had a response to the last 2 or 3 texts over the last month or two. I used E30 M3 parts on the car and don't even need the arms now-- got tired of waiting.

I need the parts to resell now or financial resolution. It's been 2 years now, this is killing me (or has it been long enough now to say 'has killed me'?)..

Comment

Un-fuc-n-real

Comment

Working...
                  X