Guten Parts + Service - ZM Blue Devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gutenparts.com

The euro grills are way better than what I was expecting and I have never seen a fuse box cover in this condition (excellent). :D
    A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ will buy again
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Gutenparts

I have recieved my mirrors and a tiny insignificant clip (cant believe they had it). It's nice to know that there are still people out there, intelligent people, that are able to provide unparalleled knowledge simply because they have a love of the car.

I was shocked to see they had what i was looking for, i couldnt even find a part number anywhere...

Thanks very much guys!
      sigpic

Comment

I bought one of his decals. The Alpina tach strip was fine, but the envelop had a crease and was dirty. I'd buy again

Comment

Originally posted by whysimon View Post
          I bought one of his decals. The Alpina tach strip was fine, but the envelop had a crease and was dirty. I'd buy again
          ...your ranting about the envelope? lol
          '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
          '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
          '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

He's a cool guy. He is always willing to help another fellow BMW enthusiast.
            sigpic

Comment

Friendliest BMW guy I've ever met...besides his bro!
              Bought many odds and ends from him and would/will buy again!
              - Frank
              '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
              http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
              Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

I purchased a glove box latch/catch assembly from them. The communication was excellent and the part arrived fast. However, the part had some very fine cracks in the backing plate and I had a concern about that. We communicated professionally and since they did not have any more of those parts, he refunded my payment. Very professional guys, very good to deal with and I'm not hesitating to buy from them again (in fact, currently working on another parts deal w/ Turk as of this message).

A++++++ for Turk & Levent - thanks very much for the help and professionalism.

Comment

Levent & Turk are great guys to deal with. Would not hesitated to do business with them.
                  Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                  88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                  98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                  89 Porsche 944 - dd
                  95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                  90 325is - track rat

Comment

bought some COP's of him, it was epic.

would deal with him again
                    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Levent and Turk aka GutenParts,
                      True BMW enthusiasts and willing always help in anyway to source any parts for you.
                      I bought an IX rear sway bar today and was very satisfied with the purchase.

Any local e30 or BMW enthusiasts should give GutenParts a visit.

Levent, it was great seeing you again as well as Turk!

~MikeK
                      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Yes - both guys are awesome to deal with, I've had multiple transactions and am happy w/ their professionalism and parts help/sales.

back ttt for 2 good guys.

Comment

words can even explain my experiences!!!!

A+ doesnt even come close!!!
                          Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

A+++

Ordered a Radio and turn signal, Got here fast(even with the holiday) Haven't been able to get the radio in but it looks great and the turn signal works like a charm, Will be doing much more business through them. Levent(sp? sorry!) even called the dealer and got me the radio code. Very helpful with any questions.

Comment

Serviced me in all sorts of NSFW ways...
                              A+++

Comment

This could be placed under ZM Blue Devils feedback page, but everyone knows what it's like to do business with him (thumbsup) so I decided to give their gutenparts a bump.

I had been searching for a front euro bumper for quite some time. Levent PM'd me, leaving a picture of euro goodies and his phone number telling me to call him. So of course I did. That same day he shipped it out to me. I hadn't even given him the money yet! What a stand up guy. I of course, paid in full. When the bumper arrived (packaged very nicely btw) I was very happy. A little mix up happened, but it wasn't the "OMGZ lolwtfdood" kind. He kindly apoligized and fixed it asap. I would not hesitate to do business again!

Great communication.
                                Great prices.
                                Fantastic people serving the BMW community showing there are people out there who still care for us e30 owners.

Thanks Levent and Turk.
                                M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X