No announcement yet.

Custom Built & Test Fitted 24v Swap Wire Harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert did a e30 s52 obd2 harness for me, it was excellent, everything perfect length, cleaned, marked perfectly and ready to go. Car was running 2 hours after receiving. Couldn't ask for a better guy to offer this service, very impressed.

Comment

Thank you sir for the kudos. :)

Comment

Just received both harnesses from Robert, great quality and service! I would recommend him for awesome customer service and support. I will keep in touch Robert. Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
        "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

PM'd
          BUILDTHREAD
          WTB LIST

Comment

E30 Help

Ran across your thread and I haven't found anyone else that can repair an E30 harness... So would you, or would you know of a shop that could repair/rebuild an E30 harness back to OE quality? I was informed today that I need a new harness by the repair shop working on my car, but BMW says they are no longer available (NLA).

Let me know...

Thanks!

Comment

this looks awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FNG'sE30 View Post
                Ran across your thread and I haven't found anyone else that can repair an E30 harness... So would you, or would you know of a shop that could repair/rebuild an E30 harness back to OE quality? I was informed today that I need a new harness by the repair shop working on my car, but BMW says they are no longer available (NLA).

Let me know...

Thanks!
                We can repair and rebuild them. Do you know what part of the harness is damaged?

Comment

Pre-Fall Order Bump

Comment

What can i say, Rob is the man!!! The harness quality was awesome and the even better part... customer service. Anytime I had any questions I would send him a pm and he would always respond within an hour!!

Out of all the vendors and shops that i bought all my parts from for my m52 swap, this was the easiest and most rewarding purchase i made!

The car started FIRST TRY!!! With no CEL's and the whole cluster worked.. I was surprised.

Buy with confidence people, Robert is a BOSS

Comment

This is Awesome!! Sub'ed for future swap
                      2004 500whp STI Track monster
                      1988 180hp Slow Daily 325is

Comment

Originally posted by YZ86 View Post
                        This is Awesome!! Sub'ed for future swap
                        Same for me.....
                        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Definitely be PM'ing you soon for one.... sooooo clean..... #want
                          1989 325is - S52 Turbo Swap
                          1995 M3 - SCCA CStock AutoX Car
                          1991 318is - M20 swap - 5spd(SOLD)

Comment

pm sent working on a 91 325i with a m50tu swap, thats awesome how clean that is.

Comment

Where can I buy just the cover that goes on the firewall at?
                              8)8)

Comment

Dealer carries them for around $75-$80 retail + tax for the complete set.

Comment

Working...
                                X