UUC Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    "At GPS, we bend backwards for free. Bending forward is gonna' cost you extra...only if we dont like you."

Something like that?
    fixed
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Alright fair enough.

It wasn't on the website as back ordered when I ordered it. I was also kind of "strung along" with the updates. No ones fault again, just the nature of the transaction.

If you've ever ordered anything from UUC and you're familiar with this situation you know what I'm talking about. It's unlike any other place I've ever bought something from.

I guess I gotta just "take it on the chin." Only problem is the precedent other companies set by satisfying their customers issues. I'm just used to the whole bending forward I guess....

Comment

Welcome to the world of modifying cars
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by hotballs View Post
          I'm just used to the whole bending forward
          I can tell.

Comment

Alright, before I get ran way into the ground, I used to have an argument, but I'm way to tired to go blow for blow on this again.

I just wanted to express my opinion of them. I'm usually pretty grounded so I feel my dissatisfaction is warranted.

Take it for what it is. I understand the whole story isn't laid out here and most will take Rob's side on this thread, but I know what's right and common in a world of professional business and I guess I shouldn't expect that from a small company with the owner answering the phones and putting out fires on the forums.

My point is just because you get a super deal on something doesn't mean you should not have to give the same customer service. If I paid full price would I have received some sort of compensation for the inconvenience?

Comment

Hotballs, you are a piece of shit
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                Hotballs, you are a piece of shit

i lol'd
                sigpic

Comment

my face when reading this thread
                  Originally posted by TSI
                  ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                  OEM+

Comment

Damn, now I gotta go buy something from UUC! They are local so, I should really get "bent over!"

I need a good clutch for my m30...

Don't threaten me with a good time!
                    '08 328i Sedan -daily touring car
                    '89 335i Coupe -parting out
                    '01 330i Sedan -divorced
                    '90 325i Coupe -smashed

e30m50tu@gmail.com

Comment

Everyone feel free to feel how they want.

I've waited this long, I'm not going to back out now.

I'm just expressing how I feel. I don't like the way you do business Rob. End of story.
                      I ordered a set of under pulleys for my M50 swap and that was on 10/22/10. They are back ordered and that is how it is. UUC does not charge you till it ships. But in your boat you had to pay for the wheels first hand because they got you the deal from another supplier. It is not an item they have in house...so what is your beef man?

I am friends with Rob and he is an honest man and runs an honest shop. He updates me from time to time about them being back ordered. So stick in there and this is not the place to rant about it. You know his # just be polite and you will get it back. I don't see really why you ranted over a one time thing...

Also if you don't like intrest don't spend money you don't have ;)
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Alright, before I get ran way into the ground, I used to have an argument, but I'm way to tired to go blow for blow on this again.

I just wanted to express my opinion of them. I'm usually pretty grounded so I feel my dissatisfaction is warranted.

Take it for what it is. I understand the whole story isn't laid out here and most will take Rob's side on this thread, but I know what's right and common in a world of professional business and I guess I shouldn't expect that from a small company with the owner answering the phones and putting out fires on the forums.

My point is just because you get a super deal on something doesn't mean you should not have to give the same customer service. If I paid full price would I have received some sort of compensation for the inconvenience?
                        He's offered you an apology, a refund and fucking credit to his company, what more do you want?
                        1985 BMW 325e
                        1997 BMW M3/4/5
                        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

A good hard teabagging I suspect

Comment

lol

Comment

i lol'd

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

It might be more of the same but here are some kind of the actual arguments. Decide for yourself. I'm Pink.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X