No announcement yet.

Bimmerfanatik (Scott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valance, bumper & bumper surround packaged very well, bumper has damage & he is sending me another. Fogs cracked & we worked out a solution. Greeat communication, easy to deal with.

Thanks Scott!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Liar, cheat, thief and dirtbag.

None of those describe Scott. ;) For pete's sake, did you see the lengths he want to to replace the engine in that 318i he sold! :shock:

Scott sold me some seatbelts and an AC panel - packed well, came quickly. Good seller with fair and honest pricing.

:up:
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

What about me Dave? Was I a good seller????

What happened to Klinger??????????? Who is that guy?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink

Another dirtbag: http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20447

As for the guy, he is a musician, dancer and above all else comedian. Sadly he is trapped in a mid management job with a paper company on a trading estate in Slough. And he is my hero.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
            Scott sold me some seatbelts and an AC panel - packed well, came quickly
            That's because I pulled them, you're welcome ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
              :rofl: Christ, now every time we sell a part, Jarvis is gonna call out what HE pulled :roll:

awesome ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                :rofl: Christ, now every time we sell a part, Jarvis is gonna call out what HE pulled :roll:

awesome ;)
                Damn straight. I want recognition.

Comment

Oh don't worry - you'll be getting lots of that. Like when you don't have time to get a part off a car and the seller gets mad - you'll get recognition for that :)

Comment

Oh don't worry - you'll be getting lots of that. Like when you don't have time to get a part off a car and the seller gets mad - you'll get recognition for that :)
                    I'll always have time - NO EXCUSES!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink

Another dirtbag: http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20447

As for the guy, he is a musician, dancer and above all else comedian. Sadly he is trapped in a mid management job with a paper company on a trading estate in Slough. And he is my hero.
                      Thanks Dave missed that. Cool an actual person as an avatar!

Comment

I'll always have time - NO EXCUSES!
                        :) We'll have to get a feedback post for Bimmer Fanatiks - that way we can both be credited.

Comment

Traded a break light switch for my 87 325i in exchange for tech write up on his upcoming website. Scott's the coolest.

Comment

Scotts given me so many damn parts for so cheap its not funny. Every single part has worked perfect. I love getting parts from Scott and just dealing with him in general. He seems to genuinly enjoy helping people out. My car thanks him. I highly recommend buying from him.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                              Scotts given me so many damn parts for so cheap its not funny. Every single part has worked perfect. I love getting parts from Scott and just dealing with him in general. He seems to genuinly enjoy helping people out. My car thanks him. I highly recommend buying from him.
                              :woowoo:

Thanks man, it's customers like you that make being a good seller that much easier :)

Comment

:woowoo:

Thanks man, it's customers like you that make being a good seller that much easier :)

My pleasure man. Its the least I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X