• Show
Clear All

wow
    sigpic

Comment

That sucks. Waiting for the rebuttal.
      Back to my roots

Comment

Things happen and I hope that the both of you can work this out somehow? Perhaps he can comp you some stickers and partial return of funds or full return of funds. There are always alternatives to just avoiding the subject.

He seems like a reputable character although I have never engaged in a business transaction with him.

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert
          Perhaps he can comp you some stickers and partial return of funds or full return of funds.
          I just want the parts. I dont want stickers, thats not what I paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
            i dont believe he "owns" r3v...
            I think you know what I mean

Comment

Sorry about that, man. I just now saw both of your PM's, I've been having a problem for a while now getting PM's from people, not just you. I get people emailing me all the time asking if I got their PM. The control arms that are on the lollipops you purchased from me got lost in a box while I was moving, I just found them. I had forgot that you even bought them until now. I'll get them sent out to you on saturday, once I have a chance to remove them, and I'll refund you half of what you paid.

You could have tried emailing me before you made threads on 2 different forums proclaiming how horrible of a seller I am.

And yes, I do own R3V, but not by myself, James and Matt own it along with me.

And what's this I find?

Last edited by Jand3rson; 07-13-2006, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Some People have lives and its not always easy to get to post office.

k thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                  Some People have lives and its not always easy to get to post office.

k thnx
                  it doesn't take most people 45 days to get to a post office. Thing is COMMUNICATION is key. If you lost it Josh then fine, you should have let him know. BMW2ner completed his part of the contract so it is Josh's responsibility to complete his. I'm not trying to single Josh out, he is prob a really cool person. This just seems to be a reoccurring even here.

people PLEAE communicate w/ the other party when you are making transactions. Things happen but usually you can still contact the other person and let them know whats happening.
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    Sorry about that, man. I just now saw both of your PM's, I've been having a problem for a while now getting PM's from people, not just you. I get people emailing me all the time asking if I got their PM. The control arms that are on the lollipops you purchased from me got lost in a box while I was moving, I just found them. I had forgot that you even bought them until now. I'll get them sent out to you on saturday, once I have a chance to remove them, and I'll refund you half of what you paid.

You could have tried emailing me before you made threads on 2 different forums proclaiming how horrible of a seller I am.

And yes, I do own R3V, but not by myself, James and Matt own it along with me.

And what's this I find?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=70036

Whoa, just because the guy had a bad sale doesn't get you off the hook.

It's simple- you knew you owed the guy some parts, and it was taking longer than you anticipated- and longer than you told him it should take to ship them to him. Soooooo, the responsibility is on YOU to follow up and take care of it- this can be as simple as staying in touch with the guy who paid you his $$$$ just to let him know what's going on. This simple but often overlooked or ignored step can go a long way to avoiding this type of thing in the first place.

Blaming the fact that you're not getting his PM's is weak, at best.

Bret.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      Whoa, just because the guy had a bad sale doesn't get you off the hook.

Originally posted by Bmw2ner
                      OK This if fucking crazy. Its been a 8 days I think. and hes all pissy.
                      Do you think my only job is getting money by selling parts on-line? NO its not. I lost money on the head-unit I sold you so shut the fuck up and wait a few extra days. My problem is I have a real job with real things to worry about. I get off after the post office closes, so I ship items on my lunch break or have a family member do it for me. Your fucking CD player has been shipped so go ahead and take this through paypal and make my life easier, so I can deal with them instead of you. I'm not shipping you a fucking lung so why cant you wait a week? Your handleing this situation like a fucking kid!

Comment

I bought a bottle of drift skills/ herpes. And josh managed to get it to my house overnight. A+ seller in my book!

Comment

I don't see why there is so much discussion.

Selling 101: When an item is listed for sale, be prepaired to ship it immediatly after payment is received. If there is a problem (ie. it is still on the car, scheduling issue), communicate with the buyer. That is all! Simple, or what?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Woah, nice sig Josh!

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash
                              Woah, nice sig Josh!
                              Thanks. Purdue made it for me. I took the shot, he did the blur.

Comment

I see there's a little Dr. Phil in us all. :)
                                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X