europeanplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

europeanplates

Just got my plate. Fast shipping. Good communication.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Got my plates 2 days ago. JUST as ordered and extremely fast shipping. Even accross the pond they got them here no problem and lightning fast.

Would not hesitate to purchase from again. Thanks!

Comment

Agreed on this one. Plate came out exactly as ordered, everything in one box. Looks great. Thanks.

'05 Jetta TDI
      '87 325iS: Facelift, Hella Smoked Ellipsoids (RIP)
      '80 320i: 500lbs lighter, Rally/Drifter (SOLD!:( )
      '90 Jetta: Stock Daily Driver (SOLD)

Comment

Just got a shift knob from him. Great service and didn't expect the shift knob to look this good. Recommended 100%. Thanks for the great service and product!!

Comment

I ordered a shirt and plate from these guys. They both arrived in good time and good shape.
          '88 325ic

Comment

It's a little late, but I just saw this thread. The plate I got from europeanplates was very cool, and shipped very quickly. I'll always send business their way.

Comment

Thanks guys. As well I have a few orders still pending and sorry for the delay's we have been slammed, these will be going out ASAP.

Don't hesitate to ask us for anything.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
              R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

europeanplates.com/net WORST customer service ever!

I ordered 2 custom plates a while back and even though at the time they had free 2day shipping advertised, it took a while to recieve them. I realized that because they were custom they took a little longer so it wasn't a big deal. I made the mistake however of trying to use them again for a plate frame. Whether this was a custom piece or not, I ordered it back in Feb. and still have not recieved it. I tried emailing them several times with no reply. Then I tried to call but got a voice mail saying that their phone system was not set up for voice mail and I need to email them. The best part was they said they respond to emails within 24 hours. I have emailed them at least 4 times now and have not yet recieved a response. I am very irritated so I went to europeanplates.com and realized it was the same company as europeanplates.net with a slightly different look to the website. I don't know how a company with such poor customer service could stay in business. If you expect to recieve the product you pay for, I would not recomend purchasing it from Europeanplates.com/net.

Cheers,
                Brian

Comment

Did Tyler actually charge your card yet? Were you using the following for contact email: tyler@europeanplates.com ?

He's is a little hard to reach on occasion, but I've never heard of him totally dropping the ball entirely, especially with the business. Not saying you aren't telling the truth, just not what I know of him. He revamped the site big time a few months back - possible you got lost in the shuffle?

He's a member here - Audio4u - you might PM him, I'm sure he'll get back to you. I know him personally, this doesn't sound like the Tyler I know at all. He's a solid guy by all I've ever known.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I believe I emailed info@europeanplates.com. I got the email address from their site. It was the only email address I saw on their website. At the end of the day I shouldn't have to chase down the best way of getting ahold of someone I am purchasing a product from. I work in the automotiveindustry and would be fired on the spot if I ever treated a customer like this. Maybe none of the emails got through. That still doesn't account for 3 months it has taken to get my product (which still hasn't arrived). I have sent him a PM now that I know he should reply to it. We'll see how well Tyler handles it and if this has all just been a missunderstanding. If it has I will be sure to post it.

Regards,

Brian

Comment

My epxerience with them wasn't bad. My custom plate took about 5 weeks from order to delivery.

Will
                      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                      DaveCN = Old Man
                      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Just recieved my frames from customeuropeanplates.com. I don't know why getting these things directly from Germany was quicker then Washington, but they have my business from now on. Still no reply from Travis to my PM or any of my emails.

Brian

Comment

This item is being shipped tomorrow. I can tell you I am not sure what happened with this order except you ordered one of our custom items that no other company sells and we have hard time keeping in stock; but no excusses we messed up.. I will foward tracking out to you.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                          R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                            but no excusses we messed up..
                            No comment on the review, but seeing this was refreshing. A lot of businesses seem to screw my orders up. In fact, I think I'm cursed since I spend a lot of time on the phone fixing things later. Never once did any of them man-up like tyler just did. Bravo. Everyone makes mistakes, and people do get lost in the shuffle. No excuses, but this shows integrity which is getting rare.

Comment

Tyler replied to my PM yesterday and it appears the situation has been taken care of. I will post when I have the frame in my hands. I wish it hadn't come down to this, but hopefully their means of contact will get a bit easier for the consumer. It was deffinitely taken care of promptly once I was able to get ahold of them and I appreciate that. I will however call or email before I order next time to make sure I will get a quick response in case something goes wrong again.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X