No announcement yet.

KO Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed this guy Erick about some parts and 3 days later he hasn't answered so I'm taking my business elsewhere. Due to work I basically have no access to phone during office hours altough twice I manged to called I got no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
      I emailed this guy Erick about some parts and 3 days later he hasn't answered so I'm taking my business elsewhere. Due to work I basically have no access to phone during office hours altough twice I manged to called I got no answer.
      You called twice during hours other than office hours? Did you leave a voicemail? I'm pretty sure I didn't see much. I will try searching for your email and hitting you back in either case.

- Erick
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

got some transmission filters from Erick. They were backed up on orders, but he express ship it to me at no additional cost.

I would buy from them again. Great Service and great price.

Comment

I'm a repeat buyer - I've spent a good chunk of change with these guys. (enough to buy a nice eta, anyways) and I never hesitate to use them.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Also a repeat buyer. Lost track of how many orders I have placed. Great place to work with and both guys always deliver above and beyond. Will continue to do business.
            You guys kick ass! Thanks again.
            Orlando.
            sigpic

Comment

I have placed two orders with KO and I wasn't pleased at all. It took almost a month to recieve one order, and 2 weeks just to ship one part. During this time they didn't send me any update on my orders. I had to call and find out what the hell was going on. The customer service was good with Erik, But everything else was bad. Overall I was disappointed with the company. After reading all of the positive feedback I expected more from them. I wish that they would have sent me emails to keep me update on my orders and would have maybe upgraded me to express shipping or something to copensate.

Matt
              EDIT: KO responded to me with an email notifying me that my second order was overnight shipping which made me very happy. They also told me that many of the parts from my first order had to come from BMW in Germany which I can understand, and that they are getting backed up on orders from the gaining popularity. I'm glad that they explained to me what happened. After all that has happened, I would buy from them again. They know e30's.
              Last edited by Mischief3003; 03-30-2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

WOW! Just placed a 690$ order today, Erik is more then helpful and was willing to work with me and put up with me once again. I have been pleased with KO and look forward to ordering more parts maybe within the week

Comment

Very happy in my dealings so far. Will be my go-to supplier. Talking to Erick and getting wrinkles ironed out is the main reason I'll use them in the future.

Comment

I forgot to add that, unlike your "generic" parts place, to me, it seems like when I call Erik and talk to him he more understands what me and others are looking for and can better help us based on his experiance. He can relate because, he to is an avide
                    e30 enthusiast. I feel like KO performance is going to be my first place to look for parts and has become as place I can trust and rely on. I have been extremly pleased and it also helps to BS with him for a few minutes while he punches in the order. lol

Again Erik(as well as the whole KO salesteam)

THANKS AGAIN!

Comment

I guess "KO is the way to Go". Thanks for the Feedback.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                      1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

The Communication that KO has between clients and them will bring me back to them the next time I need to place an order.
                        Originally posted by payney8
                        We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Shot KO an email to price some parts, approx 3 weeks ago, never got a response.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Weird, I was catching up with e-mails all day today and I never saw that. I'm caught up almost all the way through March.

Re-forward a copy of the original e-mail with an Attn: Erick and I'll look into it.
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I sent it from my work computer so I'm not sure it is still in Lotus Notes.

No biggie now, since I bought your wheels, I've got to wait a little bit before I can do all the suspension consumables.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Erick and the team do it again. In a jam over the weekend, email/pm and taken care of first thing in the morning.

Selling mods is nice, but going out of your way to get peoples rides back on the road is priceless...

Thanks
                                ZM
                                sigpic
                                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X