PS: Auto Detailing Flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS: Auto Detailing Flyer

I am having business cards made, but I need some creative assistance with flyers.

They will be 8 x 5.5 on shiney cardstock

They need to include:
    -------------------------------------------
    Precision Motorcars Detailing

Kyle Taylor
    678-699-1xxx
    3674 Cumming Highway
    Canton, GA 30114

Located 1.5 miles East of I-575; Exit 19

Full Interior Detail, Handwash, Wax and More!
    ------------------------------------------

I would like to use the left 3/4 of this picture on the right side, then fade the left to black for the text.

Than a white on black map on the back

No pic. Please fix.

Comment

Keep in mind printing costs, if you want a truckload of fliers printed, offset will be the best way to go, your design must keep in mind the limitations of offset, if you need under 1000 flyers, you can think of digital printing, your will save the pre press costs.

If you want something reasonably priced, try a 2 or 3 color print in offset, for medium quantities it's the most cost efficient type of flyer.

Remember that full color printing (for some quantities) is 4 times the expense as 2 color printing.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for looking. The worked intially... must have maxed out the bandwith from the site or something.

This is what I have now:

Comment

Looks great to me !! You should look into have that printed on glossy stock like rave flyers are done. For both business cards and flyers passouts. Would cost more but will look very professional. Good luck !!

Comment

Thanks man! You are always a positive influence! You do not know how badly I need that.

Here is the original:

Comment

printing costs would be more but you might want to put on the back side the street address to your location as well and maybe the name phone # again

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
                  Thanks for looking. The worked intially... must have maxed out the bandwith from the site or something.

This is what I have now:
                  I thinks it's great, the only thing i would point out is that the grey letters of the phone number and address might not be easily readable for people older than 40, other than that it's an elegant design (might be the porsche ;))

Anyway, think about people that can't see that great up close (don't ask me how i know) , other than that it's great.

Do you want the flyers in the same theme ?

BTW, that goes to digital press, don't even quote offset.

Comment

I went to the print shop. $130 for 1000 4x6 full color glossy with B/W back

This is what the front will be:

Comment

get business cards done the same, minus the grand opening discount, and you will be set. Trust me you will want some in your pockets to pass out to people as well. Some will find it cheesy to have them on the window of their cars and hell you just never know who you might start a conversation with at the bars or restaurants in your area.

Comment

How about a folding flyer, this one is supposed to be letter sized, and this is the exterior

On the inside you could specify the products and other stuff.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
                          How about a folding flyer, this one is supposed to be letter sized, and this is the exterior

On the inside you could specify the products and other stuff.
                          That may be something to look into as well. I think I can have those in the office of the shop, as we are a full service and sales center as well.

I am going to have the 4x6's made, business cards and I have two 24 x 36 signs. That will open up doors, so I can stop at used car dealers and actually leave a person my info after I speak with them... word of mouth will do best.

Thanks for all your effort!

Comment

BTW, do not use that center text, I copied and pasted it from a detailing website just to fill the area..;)

Comment

Working...
                            X