Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    I don't think this really is a good deal at 11k but, it's super unique. I'm sure it's fast as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Suxors about the rust, but this is bad ass!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1982 528e - Sold
    1987 325e - Totalled
    1990 325is - Sold
    1997 540i6 - Sold
    1991 325ic - Sold
    2013 335i - Sold
    2005 X5 - Daily
    1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

Similar to that Bertone, I never knew about this car either. The Bertone's a better deal, but this car is 'coveted'.

1991 VW Golf Country Chrome SYNCRO 4WD. Only 13K mi. Absolutely Mint. - $49,990

For sale is an extremely rare and coveted 1991 VW Golf Country Chrome SYNCRO 4WD with only 21,049 documented KM (13,079 miles). This is an extremely rare and coveted car in itself with only 500 Country Chrome cars ever made. On top of that, this one is equipped with Air Conditioning, Power Windows, and Power Locks, which makes it truly a unicorn. Fully loaded with Huge Power Ragtop Sunroof, Leather Interior, Heated Seat, Programmable Webasto Engine Preheater, etc, etc, etc.. Absolutely Amazing Condition Throughout. Free, Clean, and Clear Title in hand as well as spotless CarFax and AutoCheck reports. Runs, Drives, Looks, Feels, and even Smells like a new car. All Books and Keys. Full Service Records since new. Complete set of USCBP/DOT/EPA/DMV importation paperwork and US Customs Release on file. Just serviced and needs nothing to be enjoyed. Stored indoors and under a cover. An early 1990's Gentlemans' SUV ordered with virtually every possible option from the factory. Heated Leather Seats, Air Conditioning, Power RagTop California Sunroof, Power Windows, etc.! Great Condition Throughout. Long time Southern Europen Car. Always Garage kept. Only two owners since new and only 13,079 documented miles.

Extensive Service just performed. Complete Service Records from new, with every service verified. Great unmolested original condition. Highly desirable late first-year-made VW Golf Country Chrome Syncro 4X4.

Matching Numbers Car Authenticated by the VW Option and Equipment Codes Sticker. Please see pictures.

Extremely Desirable and Attractive Fully-Optioned Late-1991-Production Car. Ordered with all the right options, such as a 5-Speed Manual Transmission, Air Conditioning, Leather Interior, Power Ragtop California Sunroof.

Everything works and operates like it should. Tight Clutch, Great Tires. Never smoked in. No kids. No pets. Properly Stored and Cared For. Complete and Transparent Documented Ownership and Service History.

Owned by a long-time Vintage VW Club of America Member.

Notable Options and Features:

1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder Fuel Injected VW Engine
      5-Speed Manual Transmission (stronger, beefier, and improved factory late-production unit)
      Factory Body-On-Frame Construction
      One of 500 Golf Country "Chrome Package"
      One of 2 with Air Conditioning
      One of 2 with Power Windows
      Factory Off-Road Suspension
      Factory Heated Leather Seats
      Factory Power Ragtop Sunroof
      Premium Sound System
      Power Windows

Vehicle Service History:

Complete and Transparent Service and Maintenance History with Frequent Oil Changes as Detailed by the Service Records Book (pictures provided).

Complete Recent Service and Preventive Maintenance with Full Tune-Up, New Timing Belt, all done less than 20 miles back by an extremely knowledgeable and reputable Classic VW/Porsche/Audi Specialty Shop.

Vehicle Condition Description and Rating:

Exterior.: A Perfect 10 out of the perfect 10. Excellent shiny paint throughout. Always Garage-Kept and it shows.

Interior.: A Perfect 10 out of the perfect 10 with absolutely minimal-to-none wear present. Please look at the pictures. Excellent Leather. Excellent Dash. Excellent Trim and Plastic Throughout. Excellent Carpet and Headliner. Car was Never Smoked in. No Kids, No Pets.

Glass and Exterior Lights.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Excellent Body Glass and Lamp Lenses Throughout.

Engine.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Powerful and Responsive. Major Preventive Maintenance with Fresh Tune-Up with New Plugs, Wires, Filters, Fluids, and Oil Change. New Timing Belt, Tensioner, and Related Items just performed less than 20 miles back, documented by the Service records. No leaks. No smoke. No abnormal noises of any kind.

Cooling System.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. New Water Pump, Coolant Flush, and related parts less than 10 miles ago.

Transmission.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Shifts smooth and tight with no signs of slippage or shatter. Excellent smooth and linear clutch.

SYNCRO AWD/4WD System.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Operates as it should.

Brakes.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Excellent Rotors and Pads all around. The car stops straight and does not pull to any side. Parking brake is properly adjusted and operates as it should. Recent Brake Service a renowned Classic VW/Porsche/Audi Specialty Shop.

Suspension and Steering.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. The car tracks absolutely straight and true. Front end is tight. Fresh alignment.

Undercarriage.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Clean throughout. No leaks. No signs of rust.

Exhaust System.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. No leaks. Factory Original Exhaust. Excellent "European" exhaust note.

Electrical System.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Everything works and operates like it should.

Heat and Air Conditioning.: A Perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Operates properly. Heat is hot. Air Conditioning is Ice-Cold.

Windows, Locks, and Sunroof.: A Perfect 10 out of a Perfect 10. Everything is lubed, adjusted, and operates as it should. Absolutely no leaks of any kind. Power Locks and Alarm System operate properly.

Wheels and Tires: A perfect 10 out of a perfect 10. Excellent Original and Unique VW Country Chrome Wheels which are true and correct to the car. Great Tires with plenty of thread life left.

Vehicle History.: Long-Time Original European Ownership with just a single owner there and a Complete Service Records verified by the Service Book. Full Service Records since new.

Complete set of USCBP/DOT/EPA/DMV clearance and importation paperwork and US Customs Release on file.

This car is in great condition both mechanically and cosmetically and is ready to be driven and enjoyed, or to put away into any private collection. Runs, Drives, and Looks GREAT.

All Original Manuals, Service & Maintenance Book with Complete Service Records, Tools, Spare Tire, Extra Keys are all there and will come with the car. Original VW Option Sticker (Build Sheet) is still attached to the car.

A short Video can be seen here:
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is an Investment Grade Collector Car.
      $49,990 OBO.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

E30 Moonroof $1,000

Very rare and complete glass Moonroof with brackets and parts necessary for install - $1,000

Comment

1989 peugeot 205 gti dimma - $15995 (Kirkland, WA)

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
            Suxors about the rust, but this is bad ass!

That Downing Atlanta kit is very hard to come by... A supercharged M42 in a 2002 sounds like a recipe for a seriously fun time.
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            -----------------------------------------
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

Comment

That's one ugly volkswagen.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

perhaps it would be best to just hit yourself in the sack with a baseball bat in order to get the pain and suffering out of the way quickly?

Attached Files
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Brand new, in box M54 engine... good swap candidate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  JP
                  WTB: Z3 1.9 lever, plastic bumpers, 19# injectors, Anthracite Cloth Sport Seats

Current
                  88 325 super eta
                  00 528i/5 (daily)
                  02 530iA sport

Former
                  04 525iA sport
                  87 325is
                  91 325i
                  97 528i

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    Similar to that Bertone, I never knew about this car either. The Bertone's a better deal, but this car is 'coveted'.

1991 VW Golf Country Chrome SYNCRO 4WD. Only 13K mi. Absolutely Mint. - $49,990

[...]

if i remember correctly these cost nearly or as much as a e30 m3 back in their time

Comment

Baur on Alpinas

1984 BMW 323i Baur Grey Market - $5000

Grey market with recent PA inspection.

Highlights:

-North American body style for 1985 and up 325i but technically a 323i
                      -upgraded 17" Alpina wheels on summer tires w/ less than 5k Miles
                      -5 speed manual transmission
                      -replaced alternator August 2018
                      -good mechanical condition
                      -battery replaced 2 years ago
                      -new fuel pump
                      -Baur conversion which allows you to go from a coupe to convertible. If you need additional info about this, look it up online, please do not email with questions
                      -No rust. California car brought to OH by me in 2008, then to PA where it had been garaged until recently.
                      -replaced chrome on rear bumper
                      -replaced clutch less than 10k mikes ago
                      -3" tear in soft top x2. Needs repair or installation of new German canvas OEM top which comes with the car
                      -replaced carpet 2006

Car repainted prior to my purchase, typical blemishes, some areas of fish eggs
                      The car is far from perfect but could function as a daily driver or just a fun a Sunday car.
                      Service records available upon request.

Comment

LOL

E30 couch free

Made this couch by cutting up the rear of an e30. Posting it up for free before I scrap it. Perfect for a shop.

Comment

Skipass in a sedan, must've been an ix.

Comment

That'll buff right out, but I think the price has one too many zeroes.

"I dont know what is actually wrong with it".

I'm no mechanic, but I'm pretty sure I can guess what's the issue. LOL

88 bmw 325I - $3,000

am selling this beauty because I dont have the means to repair it, I dont know what is actually wrong with it, if there is anything wrong, besides what is shown is pics. It has been in a small wreck and I dont plan on selling parts but I might if price is right..$3000 obo

Comment

Yeah that's a bit steep. Guy must be thinking "it's an E30 and they're expensive now", but it's an automatic and a convertible so $3,000 is what people would pay if it wasn't crashed.

IG @turbovarg
                              '91 318is, M20 turbo
                              [CoTM: 4-18]
                              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                              - updated 3-17

Comment

Could be a disaster. Could be a sweet pick-up for the mechanically-inclined looking to cruise around town in a E39 M5 on the cheap...

2002 bmw m5 for sale - $6,000

I have this car sitting for a while. Needs engine covers to be put back on. All the parts are included.

Comment

Working...
                                X