Real Euroweaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Euroweaves?

Someone is selling these wheels, and says that they are euroweaves. I don't think they are, but I wanted to hear a wheel professional's opinion. He can't send me any up-close pictures of the wheels so if any of you guys can figure it out from the pics, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you
    Attached Files

I don’t think I’ve ever seen euroweave reps, so they’re likely real.
    Even if they did, those look real at least from those pics. Can they send you closer pics so you can look for the BBS markings?
    91 318iS - aluminum M52B28 + ZF320 + 3.15 Torsen

Comment

Why can't he send you up close pics? That is really shady.

Do not waste your time hunting for euroweaves unless the seller can send you a picture of the part number stamp.

Comment

they aren't rare, don't pay too much for them. They are probably NLA now but not that long ago you could buy a brand new, OEM set for $800 (without caps).

centercaps are probably worth more than the wheels now. lol

also those look like they were hammered from the accident. I'd pass.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The two wheels that look like Euroweaves are the high offset 325iX wheels and the VW BBS wheels from the Corrado. These are the VW fitment BBS wheels.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Just in case anyone is wondering, yes there are Euroweave reps. Made by Maxilite.

I just posted about them here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...04&postcount=7
            Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
            X