No announcement yet.

Iowa R3v'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see we have a lot of Iowa r3v'ers. It would be awesome if some of you could chime in on my springtime meetup thread : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=303195

I'm trying to get a big group together, but being in Chicago I don't know the area very well. I'm planning on making a trip out over the winter and was hoping some of you could suggest a couple possible locations for me to check out when I make the trek out there.
    Thanks in advance, I hope to see you guys out there in the springtime!
    Corey
    1989 JDM-Tech 2
    2010 335 D for daily

Comment

1990 Bronzit 325is w/ 16x7.5 Borbet Type A's
      In Des Moines but moving to Kansas in August
      P.S. anyone know of any meets in the Fort Riley/Manhattan area?

Comment

Lots of meets in the KC area. I am closer to Manhattan living in lawrence.
        sigpic

Comment

Cool, an Iowa thread!

Iowa City represent.

I have a black 87 325i and a white 09 328i xDrive.
          2009 BMW 328i xDrive (Daily/winter drift king)
          1987 BMW 325i (Currently torn apart)
          Instgram: @Ebola.30

Comment

Hello all! I'm a new transplant to Iowa from Northern California. Currently living in West Des Moines. I have a 1990 325is. I am handing it down to my older boy and it's now our father-son project car.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewBaccus View Post
              Hello all! I'm a new transplant to Iowa from Northern California. Currently living in West Des Moines. I have a 1990 325is. I am handing it down to my older boy and it's now our father-son project car.

Just a few miles from you - Both my kids have (had) E30's as Daily Drivers (ix and IC) and my current Daily is a 91 325i with 285,000.

DSM is not a mecca of car culture but there is a small community of German car lovers here..

Comment

Working...
              X