Battery Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Panel

I have been searching this and looked on realoem. Does anyone know if you can still get the sheet metal for the bottom of the battery box (for lack of a better term)? What is the Part Number?

its built into the valence on oneside and the trunk panel on the other side iirc

Comment

I saw this piece of metal for sale somewhere a few months back, I should've grabbed it. I may need one in the future, but I plan on just getting someone to fab one up. It is an actual piece, yes it is built into the car, but has tabs where it was welded to the rest of the shell. If you buy a new one or make one you could chisel the old piece off and re-weld. That probably sounded confusing, but the point is that the welded pieces of the car are designed to be removed and replaced for easy collision/rust repair. That is why every few inches a new piece of metal starts and overlaps the previous one at what I refered to as a "tab." When BMW made your E30 they didn't stamp out a single shell, they stamped out many pieces of metal which robots then welded together into one unibody car.

Comment

Clicktyclick barbatrick! -BATTERY TRAY - 41111929429 - $86.67
        My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
        http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

Are these NLA ?

Comment

fyi I tried to order a battery tray

"Unfortunately the manufacturer has confirmed the part(s) on this order as back ordered with no ETA. (sorry) The order is being cancelled, and a complete refund is being provided. Please check back with us in the future before re-ordering, and we'll be happy to check if there's an updated status"

Comment

I found someone in Norway that is making sheet metal parts for E30's. I just got my battery tray!!

7,009 Followers, 15 Following, 316 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from E30 garage Norway (@e30garage.norway)

E30Garage Norway, Norway. 13,302 likes · 292 talking about this · 3 were here. Welcome to the World`s largest reproduction of metal parts for E30 & E30 M3

Comment

So I gotta ask, how was the price? just checked out there Instagram page and quality looks top notch! How did you get in touch with them?

Comment

Working...
                X