EMU Classic Standalone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMU Classic Standalone

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of getting my 325iX "upgraded". Basically, I'm having the RHD ITB's installed, a Bimmerheads HD Rockers & 274 cam, S52 injectors, and using the EMU Classic ECU.

I'm having the work done by a local shop that I'm very happy with so far - their name is Throttleworks and they typically work with Haltec for ECU, but have also had experience tuning with MS, Motec, and even did one or two projects with EMU.

So here's the deal right now . . . they have everything installed, but the ECU isn't getting fuel to the injectors. The injectors have been separately tested - all good. EMU was contacted a couple days ago, and aren't responding to them. Anyone have any experience tuning the EMU Classic for the M20? I'll admit, I'm a novice on understanding how all this works, so any help would be great. It's killing me to keep waiting for my car, lol.

Here's a couple shots of the engine bay as it sits now:
    IMG_8809 by Rob Sower, on Flickr
    IMG_8788 by Rob Sower, on Flickr
    IMG_8815 by Rob Sower, on Flickr

Hey there! I'm sorry that I don't have any answers for your current question, as I tuned my ITBs on MSPNP2. But I am really curious if you would show me some close ups on how you mounted your vacuum block, ICV and diagnostic port?
    1969 Chevrolet El Camino - SOLD
    1979 BMW 320i - Traded
    1980 BMW 633CSi - SOLD
    1986 Chevrolet K30 Silverado - SOLD
    1987 BMW 325es - Totaled
    1987 BMW 325ic - Traded
    1990 BMW 325is - First car/Sunday Cruiser
    2004 BMW 325xi - Totaled
    2007 BMW 335i vert - Traded
    2018 Chevrolet Cruze - Totaled
    2019 Subaru Impreza
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1980 Suzuki GS850 - SOLD
    2004 Harley Davidson Softail - Traded
    2007 Suzuki GZ250 - SOLD
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/155574105@N08/albums

Comment

Rama (RHD) runs EMU stuff and is an M20 guy, I'd try to PM him or find some other way to contact him.

Please document everything you can about this because there isn't a ton of info out there about EMUs and it would be really nice to have to reference.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
      X