R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Members Rides

Old 05-03-2019, 12:28 PM   #481
jeenyus
E30 Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzerob View Post
Sssquid did the tuning for my swapped E30 and it runs perfectly with his tune. He will help you out if you don't understand something and he will make sure you are satisfied with you purchase.
Dang where was this information before I committed? I'm honestly going to have to go MSPNP I think. Just feels like I've wasted 400$. Hopefully I can sell it for 300$ somewhere and regain some of the loss to jump ship without too much stress on the wallet. Thank God I have another car to drive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
jeenyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 12:42 PM   #482
jeenyus
E30 Fanatic

I'm still waiting for more than a three sentence response from Miller Performance or really anything that's useful. There is no nice way to say they have essentially zero customer service or support.

That being said, I've taken the chance to do some things. I waiting on a DT Crimper to put in a DT Connector in place of the C191 and depending, the O2 sensor connection as well. I also ordered some weatherpak connectors for blinkers and city lights and probably anything else.

I'm planning on putting some UV dye in the engine to see if I can pinpoint the oil leak referenced above. That leak could be a cause for air/fuel being off.

I will post pictures of the C191 process. The information is out there, but it could be better documented.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
jeenyus is offline   Reply With Quote