No announcement yet.

1991 BMW 325i Sport For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to say hell with BaT after all. Makes me wheezy.

If anyone has any interest in this make me a reasonable offer. I have all the spare stuff still.

As of now, $10,000 takes everything- all spare parts and refinished head included. There is no better deal on a cleaner E30 out there with all the work that's been done to this. The lack of interest is crazy to me.

Text or call me at 425-367-231FIVE. Please serious inquiries only. I will not take $7,000. I'll most likely put it up on Seattle Craigslist sometime soon here also.

I'll pay a $300 finders fee for someone who links a buyer to me.

Comment

I think it was a wise move to not put this sexy girl on BaT. They only like cars that still have the factory tires still fitted.

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for anyone looking for a late model coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      90 Bronzit 325is
      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
        I think it was a wise move to not put this sexy girl on BaT. They only like cars that still have the factory tires still fitted.

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for anyone looking for a late model coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That's the kind of vibe I'm getting also. So locally we try again haha

Comment

Damn. I was actually looking forward to following it on BAT. You should be able to set your reserve with them?

Comment

Originally posted by korn View Post
            Damn. I was actually looking forward to following it on BAT. You should be able to set your reserve with them?
            They won't allow a reserve for the car. Said too many E30's on there.

Comment

That makes no sense on BAT's part, just about every e30 on there is selling and yours would as well. GLWS

Comment

It seems like most high quality e30's on BAT are bringing huge numbers lately. I understand the anxiety of a possible a down week and losing your shirt on it however. Sick coupe sick color.

Comment

Originally posted by luckybk View Post
                  It seems like most high quality e30's on BAT are bringing huge numbers lately. I understand the anxiety of a possible a down week and losing your shirt on it however. Sick coupe sick color.
                  No offense to anyone on here, but I've seen the way that R3V likes to bash E30's and degrade the value so it scares me lmao. I had a white 325i coupe with 112k miles and an S50 that had 52k miles in it. Car was immaculate and just stupid clean with RS's, new interior, etc. and everyone on here told me I was high cause I wanted $9,500 for it. Was getting offers in the $6,000 range- just not something I want to play with.

I should post screenshots of the crazy ass who texted me off here yesterday. Wanted to trade me a stock white 91 automatic 325i because he thought that "maybe I'd like to build another one" like this car for sale... I can't believe the idiocy sometimes. Would much prefer a local sale and there is a serious buyer coming to check it out this weekend. Hopefully it goes well!

Comment

Munich Man,

It is not my intent to create an argument, but I must add an alternative to your recent post regarding R3V's community degrading E30 values through criticism.

I disagree with this strongly. I think R3V, just like BaT, functions as an efficient marketplace with supply and demand in full effect. There are real beaters on here that are over-priced, and they don't sell. There are real clean cars as well that sell within 24 hours. That speaks to the creation of the market equilibrium.

In terms of individuals who comment on the value of a car, that is their opinion. They are entitled to that just as you are entitled to respond and give a rebuttal.

I hope you do not take this as offensive, but I do not like to see any criticism's of the R3V community that do not carry any actual substance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Holden View Post
                      Munich Man,

I hope you do not take this as offensive, but I do not like to see any criticism's of the R3V community that do not carry any actual substance at all.
                      I have seen the "substance" many times. I love R3V as much as the next guy, been on here for close to 10 years and met great people and have gotten great help. Not bashing members of this community.

I made a comment about when people sell cars, a lot of the time the response is "good luck" or "overpriced" etc.. I have sold 6 E30's and have experienced this. Facebook R3V is primarily the worst but I'm not on Facebook anymore. Not to sound arrogant but most of the ones I have had are very clean, no corners cut, and extremely nice cars. Most of the response I would get is negative. This car has gotten solid feedback on this thread but been up for months and hardly any action.

Enough of this though, no need to turn my for sale post into a discussion about this place. Love you R3Vers <3 <3 <3

Comment

I think if you sell the wheels separately and get some OEM ones on there you can end up with the same money you're looking for
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Good luck this weekend Munich Man, with all the parts you are selling with the car. It is indeed a great buy.

Comment

Bump.

Have a gentleman coming up on Wednesday with a truck and trailer from Southern Oregon. Fingers crossed he doesn't bail!

Comment

Did it sell?

Comment

Originally posted by GT30 View Post
                                Did it sell?
                                He drove away with it on the trailer yesterday! Broke my heart to see it go but someday I'll do another- now time for something with some POWER

Comment

Working...
                                X