325iX Registry Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325iX Registry Down!

Gordon Haines' Earthlink site is down! That was a tremendous resource for the iX community. I think I may have a pdf of all of the newsletters that were on it. It has got to be floating around. Who runs the other 325iX website? Davey?

The yahoo groups is still up though.
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Damn!
    [/SIGPIC]"we are so totally screwed!"

Comment

it's still there!

still some useful info, but much of it is pretty outdated/superceded by now. plus you can get the BMW TIS online which tells you almost everything. :)

might not be a bad idea to back it up though, but I think you'd need the owner's permission.

what other ix website?
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I managed to find it, not sure why the link I had showed it was down.

What is the BMW TIS?

Here is the link to the yahoo groups page, i hate it as it is tough to navigate, but does have some good info over the years. Must join the group to see everything.

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

TIS = factory manual
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
            Gordon Haines' Earthlink site is down! That was a tremendous resource for the iX community. I think I may have a pdf of all of the newsletters that were on it. It has got to be floating around. Who runs the other 325iX website? Davey?

The yahoo groups is still up though.
            Yo! From Gordon Haines, 325iX Registry Creator. I have left the BMW world for Mercedes (please forgive me) but still have my roots in BMW. Yes, the Registry Earthlink site is down -- I only have email with earthlink, no website.

I do have the entire site (newsletters, photos, etc.) still on my computer and would be glad to upload it to some site if someone could provide website space and help in uploading (I no longer have an FTP app on my Mac.)

Comment

let's bring this back :)
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

noice
                  cars beep boop

Comment

iX Registry is UP!

Thanks to Chris Seigman, iX owner and enthusiast, the iX Registry site is back up and running. Chris has graciously agreed to host my original site which I hope will continue to be a good resource for the iX Community.

You will find the Registry at

Thanks, Chris from Gordon Haines, original creator of the iX Registry.

Comment

Working...
                    X