Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Just name is needed, guys. No address.
    Thanks! (just wanted to make sure you weren't shipping stickers or anything as I didn't need/want one)
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Great Idea! it makes me sad to see this happen to such a beautiful car.

Send the car to FLAWLESS CUSTOMS in socal(yan-3). they will baby the car and treat it how it should have been from the beginning..

Comment

Just when I thought the e30 community was starting to crumble, we rally together for this. Beautiful :up:

Yan, let's get you that paint job.

-NICK

Comment

Tried to send $ from phone and failed, will send tomorrow.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

paypal sent! =)
            www.instagram.com/snwmble
            #snwmble

Current:
            '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
            '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
            '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
            '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
            '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
            '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
            '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
            '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Will definitely send something over. I hope everyone is sending this as a gift so we're not getting screwed with fees!
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

You know, I have always thought of R3V as a bunch of immature HS guys, however, occasionally, we all come together and do something good for someone who deserves it. I will donate some soon and also buy a sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  Will definitely send something over. I hope everyone is sending this as a gift so we're not getting screwed with fees!
                  yup i did.
                  #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

great idea to set this up!

Comment

Just Paypal'd over what I could afford to give.

Comment

okay so let me get this straight... because of someones mistake and dishonesty the community is now going to donate? I understand helping Yan as I am on his side in this matter. I feel that Vlad should be the one to fix HIS problem. The community donating to help Yan is understood, but in turn Vlad is being bailed out...

Am I missing something here???? please if so fill me in. otherwise this is bullshit.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                        Ig:ryno_pzk
                        I like the tuna here.
                        Originally posted by lambo
                        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                          okay so let me get this straight... because of someones mistake and dishonesty the community is now going to donate? I understand helping Yan as I am on his side in this matter. I feel that Vlad should be the one to fix HIS problem. The community donating to help Yan is understood, but in turn Vlad is being bailed out...

Am I missing something here???? please if so fill me in. otherwise this is bullshit.
                          I agree, I will be sending money but I would rather see it used to pay for a lawyer to get Yans money back from Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post

Am I missing something here, please if so fill me in. otherwise this is bullshit.

I doubt Vlad is paying for anything.

"Vlad told me that he was not giving a single cent back"

Its not a bailout....guy served our country, and that last thing he needed to worry about was this. For a lot of us, its just a gesture of good faith....knowing that it could've been any one of us in his shoes.
                            #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                              I agree, I will be sending money but I would rather see it used to pay for a lawyer to get Yans money back from Vlad.

This is only way I would even consider donating money. I feel that giving money in order to have Yans M3 repainted is utterly insane.

I understand as well that Vlad will reap the consequences of what he has or has not done. The forum community will make sure of that but to call out to the rest of us for a handout to cover Vlads ass... Hell No.

I cant believe this. I spent a great deal last night reading the whole thread. Yans m3 is a complete disaster. I will kindly donate to help Yan afford proper legal representation.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                              Ig:ryno_pzk
                              I like the tuna here.
                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                                This is a great idea.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Working...
                                X