No announcement yet.

&%@#ing stuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit this topic has been beaten to DEATH...

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      Watch this VIDEO, study its method, buy some PB Blaster & ear plugs, eat yourself a sandwich, wait an hour.......

hold on to your balls and go for it...
      lol thats the oldest trick in the book :)
      Originally posted by InuFaye
      silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
      Originally posted by george graves
      An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

i beat my nut with a hammer until it ruined the threads and i had it OVER the threads, now my brand now control arms are useless. im not a newb but it was a newb fail
        Originally posted by Lof8
        Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

I remember maybe 8 years back, i had no idea bout the ball joint sep tool. I was banging on the stupid ball joint for hours...finally when it came out it was all messed up...cost me $75 for a new ball joint....stupid tool costs only 16 bucks and it removes it in seconds....

All good....you live and learn right? This time when i replaced my control arms i had the tool....easy as pie.

Comment

Originally posted by S62 View Post
            ball joint seperator, I love this tool
            http://www.harborfreight.com/3-4-qua...tor-99849.html
            +

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
            Watch this VIDEO

Tap that steering knuckle and it will rattle it loose. If you're still having a hard time then, spray some sort of 'creeping' penetrant in there and tap it again. That will allow the penetrant to get down in there. Whatever you do, do not pound on the ball joint or tie rod stud, you will mess it up, and it will suck. That's how I did it the first 4-5 times I took that stuff apart and it sucks.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
            X