m-tech 2 front lower spoiler pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m-tech 2 front lower spoiler pictures

Does anyone have a picture or two of the "backside" of the front spoiler so I can figure out the parts that are needed to install the spoiler on my 92 m-tech 2?
    I really need the end pictures that show how the oem spoiler is installed.
    Also, if anyone has some idea of how they installed an aftermarket spoiler that would be great too:).
    thanks,
    jm

I didn't take pictures. Real OEM and the Mtech 2 manual were my guides.

Good luck with a replica spoiler, they look like a nightmare to install since they often have no mounting points at all.

Comment

thanks for the reply.

thanks you for the input. I have looked over these two links. I think if
      I had a picture of the end of the spoiler, so I could see what the oem attachment
      is, I could make something that would work.
      thanks again for any help,
      jm

Comment

I'm not really understanding what you want to see. That thread has a ton of pictures like this:

That shows you 100% of the mounting location designs. Plastic tabs press fit into the top of the stock metal valence. Tabs screw into the bottom of the metal valence, and the two brackets on the left and right screw into holes you drill into the valence. You can see the hardware for the left and right tabs on the table.

Comment

thanks

Not sure how I could have skipped over that picture???:)
          But that is exactly what I am looking for. Now I need to
          figure out how to make and glue on the piece that is
          shown located on the edge of the spoiler. I found the
          other parts; the attachment parts on RealOem.
          thanks,
          jm

Comment

Does this guide help you at all?

https://www.e30zone.net/e30wiki/inde...d_rear_bumpers

If you need more help, then I have a brand new OEM m-tech II front spoiler sitting here with all the included mounting hardware in a bag if you want me to take pictures

Comment

I just put mine on my car once you drill the holes for the top clips and get it set in place it becomes easy to see how it will sit on the car and how to handle attaching the sides and bottom.

Comment

thanks for the help

now that my m-tech is in the garage I can see how they attached everything. I am going to glue the flat head bolts to the m-tech spoiler and then use the same hole that the oem clip uses. That way I can get it nice and tight in the fender well.
                thanks again,
                jm

Comment

Working...
                X