No announcement yet.

DD 318is comfort Build & Track prep 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ive been sporting the e30 as my daily for the last 3 years or so and i've contemplated swapping and doing so much other than styling but it being my daily I started collecting parts instead of them ever getting on the car.

So i decided it was time to build a dedicated track car. picked up a 89 325is locally. pretty ruff paint literally comes off if you have some strong tape, but no rust! so paint or wrap to come. Car did come with some nice addons for the price ST sways, diff and suspension upgrades, Premium features that didn't make it onto the 318, and a crack free dash!

so far preped body for kamotor flares and finished gutting interior.

very superficial in its first weeks but will update as progression moves forward

toying around with possible replacement valance since this valance has seen some better days.

9K front 11k Rear these sat in the garage since august 18. other projects not involving the daily took priority so DD will be donating these and taking the Bilsteins.

Comment

Going to cheap out and go with federal rs-rs in 255/40/17 for starters.

Comment

Factory Hood latch was non existent when i bought it so i figured id shave a pound or two and have ease of access.

I've always been curious what the proper orientation of these. i see people put the latch towards windshield so driver can see if its unlatched and etc, but i faced mine so the latch wouldnt resist any drag.

Comment

Working...
        X