X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      i, uhm, haven't seen many examples of that.

my counter-argument prediction: when we have a presidency that doesn't throw refugees into concentration camps where children are winding up dead, or describe alt-right groups also willing to use violence as "very good people", such as the proud boys- american antifa won't have to be "eradicated", it will just go away.

i will, at least.
      been here since 2005 and absolutely do not recall you or anyone objecting to Obama's policies that Trump has continued.

relative moral outrage
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

fuck you, because children are dying in there

if you're okay with that, that's a statement on you

i'm not

this is just the latest one

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...199_story.html
        Are you that dense?

You know why kids are fucking dying? Because their stupid ass parents drag them through a DESERT without any FOOD or WATER

Jesus Christ lol :stupid:
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          been here since 2005 and absolutely do not recall you or anyone objecting to Obama's policies that Trump has continued.

relative moral outrage
          In the spirit of fairness, the corporate media did not cover any of this. I, and basically everyone I know, was unaware of any details or numbers. Had Hillary won, there would have been no coverage. Being that I like to play devil's advocate, it seems acutely obvious that the various groups that champion "human rights" owe Donald Trump a huge thank you, because their causes would be out of sight and out of mind to 99% of the public otherwise.

So, I say reserve judgment of the various "resistance" groups until Trump is out of office. If the demand for change persists after that, then you know who actually believes in what they are saying. The rest are just virtue signalling. There have been groups protesting globalism and what they view as inhumane immigration policy for many decades. They get no coverage because they are consistent in their views, which means that they don't say nice things about members of the establishment, teams red and blue. Trump is decidedly not a member of the establishment (or even if he effectively is now, he was not when running, and the establishment does not want another outsider the next time) so generating outrage is OK this time.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

I disagree that most major media outlets paint Antifa in a positive light. I haven't heard of them being described in anything but a negative one... as is appropriate IMO.

I'm down for a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but the "deep state" looking to control us is anything but a conspiracy. We morons have elected, and continued to re-elect, people into a position. Basically, we make them into career politicians. What is going on is fully transparent; the people in charge are HEAVILY paid from multiple sources. They are now rich and want to stay that way. Corporations are now allowed to get away with being monopolies because they pay for campaigning, wining, dining, etc. So they continue to pay. End of story. Until there is campaign reform, and lobbying is disallowed... we might as well just all bow to our corporate overlords.
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            -----------------------------------------
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Are you that dense?

You know why kids are fucking dying? Because their stupid ass parents drag them through a DESERT without any FOOD or WATER

Jesus Christ lol :stupid:
              yeah, clearly you have never had a job that involves taking anyone into custody.

once you do that you are responsible for rendering lifesaving aid, *because you have taken them into custody*.

these deaths weren't happening under obama, so you can take your ignorance of the law and gwb can take his whataboutism and shove them up each others' asses- you're likely both bored with the smell of your own farts at this point.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

yeah, clearly you have never had a job that involves taking anyone into custody.

once you do that you are responsible for rendering lifesaving aid, *because you have taken them into custody*.

these deaths weren't happening under obama, so you can take your ignorance of the law and gwb can take his whataboutism and shove them up each others' asses- you're likely both bored with the smell of your own farts at this point.
                “Border Patrol agents took every possible step to save the child’s life under the most trying of circumstances,” Meehan said. “As fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, we empathize with the loss of any child.”
                More than eight hours later, the child began having seizures at 6:25 a.m., CBP records show. Emergency responders, who arrived soon after, measured her body temperature at 105.7 degrees, and according to a statement from CBP, she “reportedly had not eaten or consumed water for several days.”
                If you blame boarder patrol, you're a fucking moron dude. For real.

Did you even read the article, or did you see a title that you liked and posted it here?

Her getting detained by boarder patrol was probably the best thing that happened to her in her final hours. If she had not been detained what would have happened, idiot? she would have had a seizure in the middle of fucking nowhere and died.

THEY TOOK HER TO A HOSPITAL in a fucking helicopter.

For you to stand on this poor childs grave and spout out that this is the comparable to concentration camps really makes you look like a fucking stupid asshole.

You're trivializing one of the most tragic events in human history. You really are such a stupid mother fucker dude.

Honestly.
                Last edited by MrBurgundy; 12-19-2018, 07:35 PM.
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

decay, what continues to baffle me is why you, or anybody in your camp for that matter, never directs your outrage at the societies these people are fleeing. Because that is the root problem, isn't it? If their countries had an actual competent government, a culture and a society that was able to fight back against cartels then they wouldn't be risking their children's lives to come here. It's so frustrating to read an article about some guy in Guatemala who owns a business and has a family pack up and leave his country because he was threatened by gang violence. So I ask you again, from your position as an anarchist, what's your solution to that? As it is, many countries rely on the US for aid and we spend millions of our tax dollars sheltering asylum seekers, but then you point to the accidental deaths of children in our custody as proof we're the ones who remain neglectful and evil...
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    decay, what continues to baffle me is why you, or anybody in your camp for that matter, never directs your outrage at the societies these people are fleeing.
                    then you haven't been paying attention to what i've been saying, because i've already pointed out that our own CIA action is the reason people are fleeing honduras.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

then you haven't been paying attention to what i've been saying, because i've already pointed out that our own CIA action is the reason people are fleeing honduras.
                      I figured you'd say that. Conspiracy strikes again! :roll:

Got a response to anything else I wrote?
                      My Feedback

Comment

it's documented, i posted details about it already, and if you're not going to bother to read my arguments, then no, i don't care about anything else you have to say either, we can just both ignore each other
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
                          In the spirit of fairness, the corporate media did not cover any of this. I, and basically everyone I know, was unaware of any details or numbers. Had Hillary won, there would have been no coverage. Being that I like to play devil's advocate, it seems acutely obvious that the various groups that champion "human rights" owe Donald Trump a huge thank you, because their causes would be out of sight and out of mind to 99% of the public otherwise.

So, I say reserve judgment of the various "resistance" groups until Trump is out of office. If the demand for change persists after that, then you know who actually believes in what they are saying. The rest are just virtue signalling. There have been groups protesting globalism and what they view as inhumane immigration policy for many decades. They get no coverage because they are consistent in their views, which means that they don't say nice things about members of the establishment, teams red and blue. Trump is decidedly not a member of the establishment (or even if he effectively is now, he was not when running, and the establishment does not want another outsider the next time) so generating outrage is OK this time.
                          Respectfully you make my point, more eloquently.
                          The fact Antifa or any other flavor of the month anarchist group did not protest Obama’s separating children from parents, putting people in cages, tear gassing illegal aliens, unleashing of the NSA to listen and record your electronic communications, weaponizing the IRS against conservative groups etc is evidence of selective moral outrage. And makes the point they are no better than the groups they protest and physically assault.
                          Why should it have to be publicized in the media?
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Apparently not in this thread. Could you clarify where you pointed this out?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ciamentionsin thread.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	7198555
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Ad Hominem incoming......
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Ad Hominem incoming......
                                well it is the typical response around here, isn't it?

looking at you, pointedly, right now.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X