No announcement yet.

Sunny day pics of my Burg-Rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this set up. Will you be at the Vintage?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

those look like dotz wheels. pretty rare replica if they are. I had a set and should have kept them.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        those look like dotz wheels. pretty rare replica if they are. I had a set and should have kept them.
        I am pretty sure they are Hartge reps made in Japan. The stampings/markings look exactly like the 2-pc Hartges manufactured for Asian markets, but without the Hartge brand.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Car is far from complete, but has been a faithful DD for at least 6 months now. I have an Alfa Milano project (that I paid $500 for like the Burgrot E30 when I acquired it LOL) that is close to being road worthy. Plan is to take Burgy off the road so I can swap a lower mileage M20B27 w/rebuilt head and add A/C back. Also need to get my paint guy to respray the hood.

I will probably go to Vintage, but not sure I am okay paying the $45 show fee. Maybe just come up for the day.

Comment

Just saw this. If you haven't done the headlights yet, and you can afford it, a set of Hella Bi-focals would mesh with the euro trim and set off the front end nicely. They're like the H4's but use a H1 bulb for a dedicated low beams so you get a better pattern

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I am pretty sure they are Hartge reps made in Japan. The stampings/markings look exactly like the 2-pc Hartges manufactured for Asian markets, but without the Hartge brand.

Pete,
            You are correct indeed. I too once had a set and sometimes regret selling them :-) Car looks great!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post

Pete,
              You are correct indeed. I too once had a set and sometimes regret selling them :-) Car looks great!
              Yeah you did have a set...and you sold them to me [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X