X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Tell trackjunkie21 that.
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Im here already you fucking moron

you have been sig'd 5toes :)
      Originally posted by InuFaye
      silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
      Originally posted by george graves
      An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

lol, not what I expected when I clicked on this thread

Comment

I have something to add too this thread when I get home. Im already getting chubby

Sent from my SGH-T959
          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
          LSx e36TI coming soon
          Originally posted by s0urce
          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Would I what?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Whattaya mean, you're stumped? If you don't fucking like it you can just walk out that door right now.

That's what I thought.
              Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                You can't just ask to be quoted in someone's signature. The fuck you think this is?
                I didn't understand his post until yours clarified it for me, which makes you an e-clout cop. Bad ass.

Comment

I think this is ________

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                    I still would hit that
                    Originally posted by InuFaye
                    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                    Originally posted by george graves
                    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by stefennn View Post
                      seen as though the second one has 0 legs she would have to drag herself right? that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles must be stretched and loose as fuck, probably got dirt or fucking carpet fluff in it aswell so no to that one.

and with the first one, MAYBE after a few haha.
                      You say that like it's a bad thing. Just think, she might make an awesome automated mop. Just buy her an industrial mop bucket, she dunks herself a few times, pulls herself up into the grate, pulls the handle to squeeze out the shmeg, then hops down to keep on moppin'. iRobots are so common these days, but this would be a great conversation piece.
                      Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

^ Thats fucking rude

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          ^ Thats fucking rude
                          Oh stop.

Comment

I would totally hit the first one, not the second though
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

first one for sure....second one Id have to be drunk....but she is still hot..say she was in a picture without her lower half showing everyone would be all over the second one....

better question, are you actually hooking up with any of these chicks?

Comment

Working...
                              X